Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styer556

Auto Night Queen

65 posts in this topic

Auto Night Queen

Lights - 600 watt hps

Soil - Bio Bizz Allmix

Pots - 11 litre

Nutes - Bio Bizz Bloom,Grow,Topmax,Bio Heaven

Rhino Fan & Filter extraction

Rhino Fan intake

12 inch desk fan 24/7

Hi all ,new grow time again i dont know anything about this strain but Night Queen fem looks like a lovely plant

gallery_76799_5457_111701.jpg

Will be growing under 20/4 light cycle the seeds are in seed pots in seeding compost ,just potted them yesterday

I have 1 Auto Blackberry Kush and 2 Auto Euforia also but this diary will be mostly about The Night Queens with a few pics of the others :)

I dont know if i will be buying a tent this grow i would love one to be honest but 185 Euros is a lot to be splashing out and i need it to be no bigger than 6 foot high and 4 foot wide or it wont fit :)

Well here is a boring pic of some seed pots :)

gallery_76799_5457_134393.jpg

I dont know if i will use all these nutes maybe just Grow and Bloom

gallery_76799_5457_121452.jpg

Well looking forward to this the BlackBerry Kush looks lovely as well and the Auto Euforia is a fantastic smoke :yahoo:

5 people like this

just finished the BLackBerry kush myself will put pics up on weekend its the most beautiful looking bud I have ever come across I(20+years toker :oldtoker: 8 trips to the Netherlands) its so purple frosty an nuggy smells like hash an berrys cant wait until xmas when she is cured , chuck it in with some photo 1s I had just put into flower an its turned out amazing , not a bad yield 2

4 people like this

All the best with these styer. Really enjoyed the Night Queen fems I had, very potent cannabis indeed. Front row seat for me :)

Edited by shire
1 person likes this

just finished the BLackBerry kush myself will put pics up on weekend its the most beautiful looking bud I have ever come across I(20+years toker :oldtoker: 8 trips to the Netherlands) its so purple frosty an nuggy smells like hash an berrys cant wait until xmas when she is cured , chuck it in with some photo 1s I had just put into flower an its turned out amazing , not a bad yield 2

Cheers syrus.looking forward to seeing a photo of that :) cant wait

these sound nice bud mind if i tag along ? ;)

1 person likes this

more than welcome jon :) i am really looking forward to seeing these grow

1 person likes this

Hey Shire, so thats were you went lol, just about to check out your current grow ,welcome Brother

1 person likes this

thank you bud :D

gonna pull up a chair to this one buddy

1 person likes this

DAY 1 Auto Night Queens

Hi all the 3 seeds popped and are doing great

temps are at 27 lights on 20 off

gallery_76799_5457_66283.jpg

gallery_76799_5457_56008.jpg

gallery_76799_5457_112837.jpg

Here is a look at the Auto Euforia they are at 2 weeks and in there final pots

gallery_76799_5457_22530.jpg

the plant on the left is an Auto OG Kush i wont be posting to many pictures of the og

Thanks for looking

4 people like this

looks good man, is the auto og kush the same age? some difference in the genetics if it is, auto night queen looks much healthier

Cheers mbroza yes the Auto OG is the same age as the auto Euforia, looks less healthy all right though but light was on and making them look a bit yellow

will post picture with lights out tomorrow

The Night queens are only on Day 1, first picture

thanks

Week 1 Auto Night Queens

hi all everything seems to be going ok small bit of yellowing lower leaves but i think that was when they were in seed compost

gallery_76799_5457_47739.jpg

gallery_76799_5457_18266.jpg

i have finally got myself a tent and i love it its a Green Qube Roof Qube 120 ,fits perfectly in to my shed

gallery_76799_5457_119427.jpg

Ok small problem with my Auto Euforias 2 weeks ago i watered them with cold tap water and i think i shocked them and now they are not taking up water and drooping like crazy and yellowing :(

gallery_76799_5457_186399.jpg

other Euforia

gallery_76799_5457_281686.jpg

Now i posted on sick plants and conseus is that they are over watered and hungry

will let them dry out and give small feed of grow and light watering ?

dont ask me what has happened to the ogkush it is tall thin and shite and yellow

well thanks for looking and feed back is very welcome :)

1 person likes this

Hi styre, bit of a bummer with the cold tap water mate. Hope they recover well for you. Nice new tent by the way atb :)

1 person likes this

Hi styre, bit of a bummer with the cold tap water mate. Hope they recover well for you. Nice new tent by the way atb :)

Cheers Shire, yeah i fucked up there ,great tent for sure no more crawling in through a 3 foot by 2 foot door :)

1 person likes this