Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirBob

KODI - Found an awesome way to watch anything online!

39 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, bearukc said:

So, will I be able to watch the Formula 1 on Sky Sports next year using KODI?? I don't want to subscribe to Sky as all I want is F1.

have a look at smart IPTV, i pay a fiver for 3 month, gets you all the sky sports, movies, ppv, 

1 person likes this

On 25/08/2018 at 0:12 AM, craigfjyp said:

does anyone know of a decent kodi build that's working?

iv been using nolimits for the past few years with no problems whatsoever but it just stopped working a couple of days ago and i don't know why, so if anyone knows of any decent builds(i only watch sport, films and tv shows) it would be great. 

T.I.A

Placenta is going well for movies and TV shows, plenty sources, especially with a Real Debrid account.

On 03/09/2018 at 7:58 PM, bearukc said:

So, will I be able to watch the Formula 1 on Sky Sports next year using KODI?? I don't want to subscribe to Sky as all I want is F1.

When all else fails, look for motorsports-stream

On 9/3/2018 at 6:58 PM, bearukc said:

i don't have a problem watching the football on sky sports but iv never tried the F1 channel though mate....

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

i don't have a problem watching the football on sky sports but iv never tried the F1 channel though mate....

I don't do footie but do do F1, and the only issues I've had are related to the Sportsdevil plugin which has been playing silly buggers with me, so when I get time Kodi gets a complete gutting and reinstall to see if I can get things working again with the various sports addons like Maverick.

IF anyone is using Terrarium, be aware that the service will be no more at the end of this month, it will be no more, with the app designer stating he has decided to move onto "other projects".

9 hours ago, Buckfacked said:

IF anyone is using Terrarium, be aware that the service will be no more at the end of this month, it will be no more, with the app designer stating he has decided to move onto "other projects".

Yeah i see that, anyone know any other streaming sites, KODI does my head in, anything else out there?

16 minutes ago, cocojoe said:

Yeah i see that, anyone know any other streaming sites, KODI does my head in, anything else out there?

Other than IPTV, no, but I'll have a hunt around if you want. You need Windows, Linux, iOS/MacOS or Android?

Edited by Buckfacked

4 hours ago, Buckfacked said:

Other than IPTV, no, but I'll have a hunt around if you want. You need Windows, Linux, iOS/MacOS or Android?

4 hours ago, Buckfacked said:

I got iptv, i tried an app called teatv but it kept crashing my phone, if you find a decent one a heads up would be great , cheers