Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Lab Rat

Whats Your Views On Additives? See Any Difference?

41 posts in this topic

There are so many variables for each grower it is about what suits each person less plants in main flower room means I can have other things as well like males and selected females for breeding so I can keep the plant numbers low'ish where as if I have 25 in the flower tent and mothers and males and ....... omg it would get out of hand with the numbers

Yes but those plants where not veged in that system from the start they where alongside his other plants in veg like mothers ect ect no waste there just using up the space

they were veged somewhere and somewhere for a long time a time so long he could of produced easy 2 kg so he produced 2kg at the cost 2kg i would rather have 4kg than 2kg and i would rather not have mutiple bulbs running for 18hrs a day because if you live in a house and your bill is 400quid a month its going to be around 2 months before people come knocking and if you think you can nick the electric its going to be around 2 weeks ..and your bill is going to be easy 400 quid running bulbs 18 hrs a day

@@dinafan I'm not going over and over same shit in two threads ..pointless

I'm done

@@dinafan I'm not going over and over same shot in two threads ..pointless

I'm done

Edited by Tempa

milton sterilising fluid is probably the most useful additive that I use.

1 person likes this

milton sterilising fluid is probably the most useful additive that I use.

what the hell is milton streilising fluid what are you sterilising or maybe i shouldnt ask

Getting back on topic, Heath Robinson didn't use additives on those tree grows.

Getting back on topic, Heath Robinson didn't use additives on those tree grows.

For most of his grows he just uses a+b and benificials ... I have read a post of his before that he sometimes used pk 13/14

1 person likes this

One I remember he just used Ionic nutes. So much nitrogen in Ionic that using just pk 13/14 for the last 2 weeks is advisable. Don't know if that's what he did though.

Using pk 13/14 alongside regular nutes reduces the % of N in the mix as P & K are already in the nutes. If you want a low N feed, might as well use the lucas formula.

He used ionic at no more than 1.2 EC,max.

just grow bloom and Pk, thats all you need.

to back track to an earlier post about using cold temps with low ec's, Its also well known that the most dissolved oxygen can be transferred to your plants at 18-20 degrees, so why make things hard on yourself by puttin the temps down? Doesnt make sense to me?

On the subject of low ecs, my last plant was 26 ounces, with a 5 week vej, under 600 wats for the majority of the grow , with an additional 600 for the last 3 weeks. All on a maximum ec of 1.2.

cheers

None of the organic additives I have used have made any difference to the final yield (or at least nothing noticeable), I only use tap water and a bottle of bloom now.

Edited by StevieRays

He used ionic at no more than 1.2 EC,max.

just grow bloom and Pk, thats all you need.

to back track to an earlier post about using cold temps with low ec's, Its also well known that the most dissolved oxygen can be transferred to your plants at 18-20 degrees, so why make things hard on yourself by puttin the temps down? Doesnt make sense to me?

On the subject of low ecs, my last plant was 26 ounces, with a 5 week vej, under 600 wats for the majority of the grow , with an additional 600 for the last 3 weeks. All on a maximum ec of 1.2.

cheers

Me neither. What's important is getting liquid through the roots. If there is always some DO in the liquid from a pump/whatever, then the roots have plenty of DO to work with as long as the liquid keeps moving through the roots.

1 person likes this