Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blackpoolbouncer

My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

904 posts in this topic

@blackpoolbouncer Truly inspiring boss. 

When you do get your piece of paper drop me a line, i will gladly volunteer to your endeavour.  

:george:

2 people like this

Great thread, had to skip a few pages, but will read it all when I have time.

Great to see the evolution of a grower, always a work in progress, but your plants say it all, they look healthy and no doubt, make a fine smoke for when the sun goes down (it always goes down at 420 somewhere)

Never grew autos and from memory it was the Ruderrelis variety that flowered no matter the photo-period. In the 90s breeders seemed to use this to shorten flowering times. Maybe autos have nothing to do with Ruderelis in which case ignore everything in this paragraph.

I'll have to do a grow dairy at some point plus I promised to teach people how to make their own cannabis e-juice, using the recipe that the commercial sellers use. Not sure if you have vaped weed yet with an e-cig, but at some point, that may well be the way we go.

Great plants, fantastic looking for someone who began not so long back.

2 people like this

21 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Never grew autos and from memory it was the Ruderrelis variety that flowered no matter the photo-period. In the 90s breeders seemed to use this to shorten flowering times. Maybe autos have nothing to do with Ruderelis in which case ignore everything in this paragraph.

You are 100% correct my friend  ;)

In the late 90,s a sub species was discovered that flowered regardless of light but rather age. This was the autoflower gene or the Ruderalis gene as it is also know. 

This gene is still used to bring the autoflowering side and the rest of the plant is traditional indica/sativa  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

21 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Not sure if you have vaped weed yet with an e-cig, but at some point, that may well be the way we go.

As in concentrates?  If so I agree this does look the way to go. I've been mixing my own for about 2 years and it's a great inconspicuous way to consume your meds :)

Great to hear you will be teaching this method. 

I find it very easy  :)

0.6g of oil

0.3g of terps 

Heat slightly and stir. 

Fill cartridges and vape away :)

All the best 

Mark..