Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lennyboy

Movietube down/gone Alternatives?

21 posts in this topic

Xmovies8 is a good 1 works well on ps4 but you got to switch to html5 player as I cannot install flash player

ATB GREEN

1 person likes this

Xmovies8 is a good

Not to be mistaken with xvideos...lol

11 people like this

Alluc has streams from all the other sites (nowvideo, putlocker, movanov, vodlocker). It's like Streaming movie comparison site lol

Someone on here told me about it a while ago and it's all I use now :yep:

Showbox has been a nightmare recently, don't know what's up with it.

1 person likes this

Interesting stuff, I only found this thread because on a whim I decided to check out movietube as I haven't been there for a long time (I'm a torrent guy and a collector, so the only show I usually watch streamed is South Park on the day of release, afterwards I grab a torrent of it for the collection southparkstudios dot com is the official site and it works brilliantly) if I'm talking too much that's what sometimes happens to me when I get baked, bear with me :) anyway the point I was making with the first two sentences i wrote up there is I found this thread through a google search about movietube, and how synchromystic it is that it's the forum I'm part of, that's cool how it all works out sometimes man!

I think that'll be the Google algorithm tailoring the results to what it knows you like.

I think that'll be the Google algorithm tailoring the results to what it knows you like.

Google had no idea of my browsing history or the cookies i use in my normal browser, because, whenever i visit or post here, i use Tor, in other cases you could be right though!