Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
compulsiveliar

consiquence of watering with low PH (acidic)

I have been using a battery powered PH reader to measure the PH of the water and adjust it accordingly. I was using much more PH down than i thought i would have needed in order to get the PH to the desired reading so i tested the PH of the water using a manual colour coded kit (liquid droplet tester).

I then realised that my PH reader must have a fault and that i must have been watering my plants with a PH of around 4 from the start up of growth up until the end of week 2 of flowering.

Fortunately the plants have been growing well and look green and healthy.

Does anybody know of any consequences i my face because of this, or any consequences that i should have already come across?

Thanks.

looks like you've got away with it for now, cannabis is a weed after all and quite adaptable.

did you get any calibration powders with your ph pen ?

Had this happen to me once, sub 4.0 ph..

Plants grew absolutly huge and rapid but bud was crap. Bubbled the whole crop and got next to nothing.

Hope it works out for you m8

Had this happen to me once, sub 4.0 ph..

Plants grew absolutly huge and rapid but bud was crap. Bubbled the whole crop and got next to nothing.

Hope it works out for you m8

did you have low PH through the whole crop or did you work it out and correct it midway? I have only gone 2 weeks so im thinking if im perfect from now it should be fine.

looks like you've got away with it for now, cannabis is a weed after all and quite adaptable.

did you get any calibration powders with your ph pen ?

no its just fkt i think, doubt calibration will fix it.. the liquid drops will do me for now... do you have any experience with low acidity? if so what are the signs that i may have affected the plant from it. thanks

did you have low PH through the whole crop or did you work it out and correct it midway? I have only gone 2 weeks so im thinking if im perfect from now it should be fine.

They were well into flower before I noticed, I recon they put on on extra 4 foot :)

I was in coco but I see from the other thread you're in soil so maybe you'll be ok. hope so m8

1 person likes this