Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
northeasthomegrower

Jack Herer Auto

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some pics from my first grow attempt using Jack Herer Auto. I'm almost 3 weeks in and there hasn't been a lot of growth in terms of height, but I had her on a 12/12 photoperiod so think that's probably why. Changed it to 18/6 today, I'll check on her tomorrow and see if there's any improvement. Her leaves are a little droopy but I over fertilized her the other day. I'm using Power Feeding, Short Flowering powdered nutrients and finding it difficult to get the right mix. Other than that though she is looking good. I'm using the space bucket method, and wondering if anyone else uses the same technique to grow?

What do you guys think?

Adios :pimp:

At 21 days should be going into pre flower, if an auto.

Welcome and go do some reading on the sub forums for guides. :)

I haven't seen a space bucket in bloody ages. Cool to see someone using one :). What wattage cfl are using in there matey? She looks all good so far. Good luck for the rest of the grow.

I haven't seen a space bucket in bloody ages. Cool to see someone using one :). What wattage cfl are using in there matey? She looks all good so far. Good luck for the rest of the grow.

They're a perfect way of growing in small spaces, although next time I think I will invest in a 50x 50 x 100 grow tent so I can grow more than one plant. I'm using 4 x 30W CFLs each one at 6000K and I've got another 4 x 30W CFLs for the flowering phase which are at 2700K. I read somewhere that you don't need to switch lights for autos but I'm gonna do it anyway. Thanks man :D I can't wait for her to flower

At 21 days should be going into pre flower, if an auto.

Welcome and go do some reading on the sub forums for guides. :)

Yeah I know I was a little bit worried but her growth has increased since putting her on the 18/6 photoperiod. Thanks :) I've already been checking them out, I want to know as much as I can so I can get the best yield I possible can :skin_up:

Hey! How is your JH auto going? I have some outdoors in compost and they are the smallest plants I have ever grown, so far.. The poor weather hasnt helped but I have not grown autos before this year so not sure if they are just slow starters. Atb.