Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sd420123

2nd time Grow, Need help, NEWB

Hi Guys, This is the second time grow as last years I starter way to late.

This year I started with 4 x purple maroc ferm, 3 died and one has rocketed up.

It is in a small plant pot *not in the ground* at the moment and it is around 9-10 inches tall.

when should i change the pot or should i put it in the ground without the pot or can i grow it in a bigger pot all together?

it is in a portable greenhouse in a good area for the sunlight

*when are purple marocs ready to go outside without any shelter or greenhouse? * is it a good 9-10 inches tall the size of a 380ml lucozade bottle if that makes it easier*

for the last 2 weeks it hasnt really grown alot its stopped? but growing at the top rather than stem, could this to be with that it needs a bigger pot for the roots to grow?

anyone got any tips for purple maroc?

and how to stop pests as i checked her recently and their was orange sploshes doted around the plant!

started mid april

also what fert can i use and when should i use it

thankyou for your help guys

Edited by Sd420123

started around mid april

Definitely pot her up boss, or ground her if that's what your doing

Get it in the ground asap! You can use any ferts you want just don't over do it.

Good luck

Hi Beeze, how do I know if the soil is good enough for the plant?

You don't, but it's a weed. It'll grow in almost any soil, just the yield will vary.

Hi Beeze, how do I know if the soil is good enough for the plant?

What you should be asking is. Is the plant any good for the soil.

@@Sd420123 PH test will tell you exactly. Look at the pinned UK soil types and see what you plot has in comparison. Some soils will require amendment some will be good to go. A good indicator is nettles, if they grow then the likelihood is that your mary's will grow too..