Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodgee

All Things Dinafem

76 posts in this topic

Just a quick note on the mainline project, today the 4 new mains had recovered from there previous tie-down, like so,

mainline final topping

mainline final topping

I almost bottled out and left it at that, but in the end thought fuck it,you've come this far, your concious is already fouled, rape n pillage one last time!!!

So i did,

mainline final topping

mainline final topping

The deed is now done, i will cry myself to sleep one last time, but god as my witness they will suffer no more (bondage aside obviously, everyone knows dem bitches luvsit). But no more slash and burn will be employed in these holiset of lands, a pot on too the ephiphical eden is all that they will know endure!
Hopefully a fresh update will follow next weekend!
ATB
14 people like this

nice effort dodgee ol'boy. :yep:

i will by tryin that method of training on this run me thinks, look's cool. :)

3 people like this

@@Dodgee

Looking good mate,looking very good.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one ;)

1 person likes this

Just a quick note on the mainline project, today the 4 new mains had recovered from there previous tie-down, like so,

I almost bottled out and left it at that, but in the end thought fuck it,you've come this far, your concious is already fouled, rape n pillage one last time!!!

So i did,

The deed is now done, i will cry myself to sleep one last time, but god as my witness they will suffer no more (bondage aside obviously, everyone knows dem bitches luvsit). But no more slash and burn will be employed in these holiset of lands, a pot on too the ephiphical eden is all that they will know endure!
Hopefully a fresh update will follow next weekend!
ATB

This method/tech look very interesting so ill b e watching this thread with great interest :)

All the best

D-M..

@@Dodgee Cracking job of mainlining dude, looking forward to seeing how these come along.

1 person likes this

I appreciate everybodys interest and I'm greatful for the support and compliments but I feel I must emphasise, this is my first attempt using this particular training technique. And were a long way from finished so given that much of what I touch rapidly turns to shit, please don't expect great things and most definitely don't try to emulate or copy my method, at least not just yet anyways! lol

I plan on allowing a couple of days recovery time before potting on to final, at that point some canes will be added for support and a few days later it will enter the flower tent.

I know that might sound a bit negative. But I'm actually quite surprised by how quickly the plant is recovering, and feeling fairly positive.

Just don't like to raise hopes then disappoint.

I do enough of that in real life! lol

Edited by Dodgee
4 people like this

You want the 8 main stems to be 12-14inches in length before you flip to 12/12,they will double in size duri g the stretch

How long has your veg cycle been so far?

Mine was just over 8 weeks

2 people like this

Thanx for the advice @@altern8

I'm expecting a roughly 2x stretch and was planning on flowering at around 8-12 inch each main depending how well I can space them out.

The plant was roughly 3 Weeks when I first topped and I guess its been around 3 weeks since then, probably another 10ish days till switch so roughly the same veg as you I think fella,

Thanx again for the advice. Genuinely appreciated.

Bests

3 people like this

Super interesting thread youve started mate. Have you sort of topped once to get your 1st 2 main lines then topped again to get a 8 top cola foramtion?..

Sorry for the questions but contrary to belief I dont know everything and love to learn new techs

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Such is life bro, everydays a schoolday!

Always learning all the time, everyone of us, its how we evolve as a species..

I think you have the gist of it mucka, as said I'm no expert but if I try to sum it up, what this technique attempts to do is shape the plant stem/stems into an equally.shaped and sized manifold.

So yes we top first to achieve 2 mainlines, but in addition we also remove all lower growth, concentrating the plants energies into the two new tips.

Once these Mains reach a few nodes we top again, at the same time we remove all nodes below our new 'Mains'. Once more allowing the plant to focus its energies into the 4 new (equally spaced and divided) tips.

Rinse and repeat until you reach yr desired amount of tops..

There's a couple of really good guides I'll pm you some links when I get chance bro,

Bests

1 person likes this

Theres a quick you tube video that is very informative of mainline,thats what got me started on this method but the big bonus is the massivly reduced time it takes to chop down and trim due to having hardly any popcorn buds,just 8 great big fat colas :)

Heres the link to the vid,great watch

4 people like this

Theres a quick you tube video that is very informative of mainline,thats what got me started on this method but the big bonus is the massivly reduced time it takes to chop down and trim due to having hardly any popcorn buds,just 8 great big fat colas :)

Heres the link to the vid,great watch

Thank you for the handy link mate much appreciated.

This looks very interesting

All the best

D-M..

1 person likes this

Doh! Why didn't I think of that^^^ lol

Nice 1 @@altern8 Thanx , that's^^^ what I SHOULD'VE done! Instead of trying to post more than 12 words whilst battling with the bastard that is 'auto correct' lol

2 people like this

Doh! Why didn't I think of that^^^ lol

Nice 1 @@altern8 Thanx , that's^^^ what I SHOULD'VE done! Instead of trying to post more than 12 words whilst battling with the bastard that is 'auto correct' lol

Hahahaha i know exactly what you mean ;)
1 person likes this