Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baked bean

bit of advice please

right here goes :) i had a security scare a few months ago long short everythings good again now i poppeed some seeds (somango) and they are doing well.

my question is is it worth flowering them in the 3l pots i have them in at the moment under my 600w (the jars are proper empty) i have no smoke and no way of getting any:(

i only potted them up 2 days ago so i know i have to let them root out before i switch and they are under a 250w hps vegging potted up with granuals and watered with bio silicon (0.5ml per litre)

a few pics to help

and my space (not quite sure of the space but its over 1m x 1m)

space

thanks for looking

b.b

e2a: forgot the pic of my groom lol

Edited by baked bean

Stick em under the 600w now, and give them some training to fill out your space and root out the pots, then flip em, they're gonna grow almost 3x as fast and as big in the same time you're waiting for them to root out the 3L under a 250w, as a matter of interest, what's your next size up pot?

Edited by Deranged World

normally 6.5 sqares then on to 9L pots/bins

b.b

It depends how long you can spend on your next grow really, if you think you can get enough out of the 3L pots to do you for a decent length veg and flower next time then maybe, but I'd rather stick em under 600w now, let em root out the 3L pots and stick em in the 9L pots for 10days and flip em then. Means another 3-4 weeks but will get you better results, or leave em under the 250w and stick 3 sweet seeds autos in the 600w tent and then in about 4 weeks time stick the photos in to veg a bit more whilst autos finish up. That way gets you weed in 9 weeks you're gonna wait 11 weeks anyways by time you root out the 3 litre pots and add on flower time.

sounds like a good plan but i have no spare money for about another 2-3 months (to buy some autos) everything i have is going to the extra electric for the grow

next grow i can do it properly

b.b

e2a: ()

Edited by baked bean
1 person likes this

Just had a read up on the somango mate, you done them before?

@@Fredi

no

why is it bad news?

b.b

e2a: they are the seedsman ones that i won in the xmas comp

Edited by baked bean

just switched over to the 600w hopefully they will start to take off now

i think im going to just root out the 3 litre pots then put them on 12/12 and hope for the best because even if i only get a half oz off each plant its a damn site more than i have got now :)

gonna pop my critical +2.0 soon for the dinafem diary :D just got to sort out my old tent (dr120) and get some bearings for my other fan and away i go

b.b

Edited by baked bean

Bad news I'm going to have to pull everything up and stop again :( my carbon filter has failed and was stinking my garden out.

I went up yesterday and swapped the fans over from my 5" to my 6" and resealed everywhere but last night I could smell it in my kitchen

Its my own fault for buying a cheap one before and just leaving it in the loft when i wasn't using it and I can't replace it for a few months which is a bit of a wanker.

I will have to start again but not yet I have no one to blame but myself and let this be a lesson to anyone DONT BUY A CHEAP FILTER and if your not using it store it properly and not in a cold damp loft

b.b

Get yourself a Rhino Pro or Mountain Air. And when you store it away stick it in a bin bag and wrap in cling film to stop damp getting in.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. Hopefully it won't be too long until u get going again.

1 person likes this

Fuck its all happening today I just got fined £75 for missing my bin with my rollie let's hope its not going to run in 3's I dread to think what could be next

b.b

Ordered a rhino pro and spoiled myself and my girls and ordered a smscom 4a hybrid pro :) just waiting for them to come now

I'm all excited

b.b

2 people like this

You'll love the fan controller and what it can do for stealth and summer growing.

1 person likes this

I hope so I was a bit stupid and got a credit card to buy it but needs must and all that

(And I couldn't bring myself to rip up some more healthy plants)

b.b

1 person likes this