Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stinkywinky

Will my plants grow balls now?

Hey,

So I am on my second grow and I have been getting really high recently....lol. Anyways because of time restrictions I only usually get to my plants at lights off. My tent is in my room and my radiators are on all night so my lights on is 6am-6pm, This is to minimise temp fluctuations, at about 6:30 each night I open the tent at dark to water them.

Now because I have been really high i just assumed that opening the tent for 5-10 mins at dark to feed them wouldnt be an issue. Ive been doing this for 5 weeks now!!!

My question is, Should I be preparing for my plants to hermie anytime now? so far though I dont see any hermies. (touch wood).

AND

I've stopped opening tent at dark now btw lol

hard to say mate. defo aint good doing what your doing, plants don't react well to lights coming on in there dark phase. best revise your light schedule and water when the lights are on.

2 people like this

Hi @@stinkywinky

How's life going mate? Not hearing about your crazy stories in some time. I guess you are avoiding problems. O maybe getting high all day so no time for problems :upside:

Anyway... There are more and less photo sensible plants. Photo stress is not a joke, not so directly related to hermaphroditism (ball showing actually, wich is another thing) as most of people think, O mean, they may show bananas because the stress of course, but that's not the only or even the most usual sign of photo stress... Anyway your crop are probably already suffering the consecuence of your negligence and you don't even know it.

If I were you, I'd start to think about getting the things seriously or stop wasting my time growing. Just one, one single mistake may fuck it up all.

But, ok, that's me.

Best wishes bro.

i always feed mine half way into the light cycle never had any problems

soif your on 12-12 feed at the 6 hour mark on time everytime

and if you mess up cos you smokin the bud from first grow id say back of the bud slightly if you doing shit you shouldnt be

Edited by ukmrgreen
1 person likes this

@@Zeno - haha, yes life is very busy at the moment....no time for crazy shit I have a lot of work related "stuff" to do :fear: . So a lot of weed I am smokin!

Yeah I literally had no choice but to feed at night. I won't be opening the tent at lights off again! They seem pretty healthy other then a couple of yellowing leafs on 2 of my plants. buds are everywhere, they stink!

Yeah I reckon im going to get more bud then last time, so that'll do me :oldtoker: just hope its not terd....but yeah I totally get you, I started this venture not realising how difficult it would be to fit it around my life, slowly though im pulling it all together and i hope by my next grow im gonna have most things dialed in, if not all!

Thanks for the input mate, all the best to you too :D

Yeah I literally had no choice but to feed at night. I won't be opening the tent at lights off again!

You can use one of these for not interrupting the photoperiod

gallery_74866_10022_24397.jpg

Or you can pouring the water straight over the tray using a hose (attached to a watering can or using a pump) therefore you won't need to wide open the tent.

Cheers mate!

2 people like this

@@Zeno got a link for them could do with one

@@ukmrgreen I couldn't find it on ours forums sponsors shops, and won't spam so try googling it... in spanish we call 'hem just "green lights" for growing, I always see them in the 'light accesories" caterogy.

Agrolite has a green E26 halogen bulb called Dark Night, keep away from that shit, it's a crap. The ones you can use with batteries are the best. Mine is a normal frontal torch with green leds, it costed 6 o 8 euros and it does it's job.

Cheers.

chhers my friend will google it now thanks for the headsup

1 person likes this