Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VRG

DiscoBiscuit

1,244 posts in this topic

Nice colours on this disco

large.IMG_20190111_112333-768x1024.jpg

9 people like this

@pungent

Beautiful :wub:  :yep: 

3 people like this

Its Disco time :naughty: 

The Disco Biscuit is fast becoming a flagship strain amongst our shores and now slowly in Europe in my opinion , i would say 99% that grow and smoke the DB love it and always finds itself in many many grow rooms.

Im throwing one in the next cycle thats for sure :yep:

Farmer G 

7 people like this

8 weeks bang on one more to go

large.IMG_20190113_161910-768x1024.jpglarge.IMG_20190113_160834-768x1024.jpg

10 people like this

From the pack the V gave me recently.Seeing as he was decent enough to chuck them in with the refund, I thought id bang these up here.

60 days.

large.DSC_0113.jpglarge.DSC_0120.jpglarge.5be5e16549b49_DSC_0091copy.jpglarge.5be7ec48bc1ba_DSC_0055(1).jpglarge.DSC_0045.jpg

17 people like this

large.IMG_1508.JPGlarge.IMG_1505.JPG

that cutting revegged ..got some cuts of it as well ..soo good .

14 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll starThat looks like one I found in the very first pack I did.Is it short and tastes like liquorice.?Even before it was lit you could dry draw on it and the liquorice came through.Out of everything I was doing back then.Which was to much off everything going tbf.When ever I hit a nug of that from the bucket initially for 15 mins id be flying then out like a light.Not seen the same one in quite a few packs between friends.Im thinking maybe different genotypes pop up in different seed batches maybe.

3 people like this

there is indeed an underlying liquorice hint its not overpowering and blends with that hazy cookieness @icki

2 people like this

I have five disco biscuit royal oakshire trees lol , they are in 12 L fabric pouches (coco).

Not long been in flower but I'd thought I'd share some trunkage photos :

large.5c3e4b22094a1_UgorgDiscoBiscuit(1).JPG

large.5c3e4b22d66c9_UgorgDiscoBiscuit(2).JPG

Told yer they are trees , hopefully I will get some flower photos over the coming weeks ,

:)

11 people like this

Day 59 disco

large.IMG_20190116_160637-1024x1365.jpg

6 people like this

Bleeding Baby biscuit,:skin_up:large.5c3fb44512d6d_DSC00119(2).JPG

7 people like this

Day 60, my favourite disco atm cosmetically, earlier finisher of the four with the best colours and the most sparkling. 

large.IMG_20190117_145710-1024x1365.jpg

10 people like this

Started 8, got 4 ladies which flipped to 12/12 just over 2 weeks ago. At 1.5 weeks had barely any pistols. By 2 weeks, covered everywhere! I’ve got 2 quite tall plants that are quite a light green colour and 2 shorter much darker plants. All looking healthy so quite excited. 

1 person likes this

you'll love it mate, its really nice, deep blue violet smells and flavours on mine very moreish and stinky :stoned: 

i skined up a joint at work (purey) and the dude who's house it was thought i'd stashed a pile in his house somewhere

i was round back in the not finished extension :skin_up:lol 

3 people like this