Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VRG

DiscoBiscuit

1,525 posts in this topic

@FARMER G

Oh those colours :in_love:

1 person likes this

@Oldbear :punk:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this

Disco Biscuit on day 63 of 12/12

large.5ecc35ea32c45_DiscoBiscuitPlantDonday635.jpg

large.5ecc35f04c3e2_DiscoBiscuitPlantDonday633.jpg

large.5ecc35f3dc14b_DiscoBiscuitPlantDonday637.jpg

Nearly at the finish line :skin_up:

14 people like this

I grabbed a pack of the foot loose and hoping to find a mum. Plus got couple other strains currently on the go. Every photo I see of the disco biscuit makes me think I'm not done buying seeds just yet. Have grown it before and wish I kept it around. Looks like will have to order some seeds for the next grow lol

2 people like this

@VRG wow amazing colours dude.. I bet that is 1 to tickle the taste buds :yinyang:

@Green Gremlin dude that looks a picture of health.. what an amazing looking strain that is..

Delicious :yep:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, stummer said:

I grabbed a pack of the foot loose and hoping to find a mum. Plus got couple other strains currently on the go. Every photo I see of the disco biscuit makes me think I'm not done buying seeds just yet. Have grown it before and wish I kept it around. Looks like will have to order some seeds for the next grow lol

Think the discobiscuit is sold out, on the ugorg site anyway but footloose is still available, I'm sure you'll find a keeper as I found 2 keepers out of 3 plants. 

1 person likes this

Disco biscuit is showing as in stock again in the ugorg shop, dont know if been restocked or just a few more packs have been found and put out for sale  @stummer 

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Green Gremlin said:

Disco biscuit is showing as in stock again in the ugorg shop, dont know if been restocked or just a few more packs have been found and put out for sale  @stummer 

cheers mate good of ya to think of me and let me know. appreciate it 

1 person likes this

A few close ups at day 62... 

large.DSC_0195.jpglarge.DSC_0194.jpglarge.DSC_0193.jpg

Can't wait 

:bong:

Obie 

3 people like this