Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapefiend

Easy Flow Bubbler Mouthpiece for Arizer Solo/Air

21 posts in this topic

They do look like a pretty spill proof design (= hard to empty).

I'd try blowing it out, or even absorbing it with a bit of kitchen roll stuck through the mouth piece...

1 person likes this

@@Stuart1976 didnt read properly,sorry Stu...yeah evo is good,hits hard....i still cough too,but thinks its me been greedy lol

kind regards hd

lol i saw you appear at the bottom of the page DD,was hoping for your input much appreciated mate! Worth a try.....

kind regards hd

1 person likes this

ill have to get the evo so if i buy with hydratube vapefiend, do i get the bent non water tube too with evo kit?? my mates aint into glass and will have no respect, but would demand to be able to use so would need that (cheers for input on evo guys) im loving the easy flow bubbler more everyday and not used and other stem since i brought it

ill have to get the evo so if i buy with hydratube vapefiend, do i get the bent non water tube too with evo kit?? my mates aint into glass and will have no respect, but would demand to be able to use so would need that (cheers for input on evo guys) im loving the easy flow bubbler more everyday and not used and other stem since i brought it

Mine didn't come with the non watertube mate. I reckon you can convert your mates with the hydratube....

Evening everyone.. I've got one of these on it's way atm so can't wait to have a go. I shall report back with the scores. :yep: