Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapefiend

Easy Flow Bubbler Mouthpiece for Arizer Solo/Air

21 posts in this topic
Easy Flow Bubbler Mouthpiece for Arizer Solo and Arizer Air Now On Sale!
arizer-air-solo-bubbler-mouthpiece-easy-
This incredible hand-blown glass Bubbler Mouthpiece from Easy Flow cools your vapour as you inhale, delivering huge, satisfying and moisture conditioned clouds of vapour without any need for additional water tools or adapters.
Only slightly larger than the standard Arizer Solo mouthpiece, this revolutionary accessory brings moisture-conditioned vapour to a whole new level of discreetness and portability. Simply fill the water chamber with a few drops of water (fill to the white water line only to avoid over-flow), load your herbs into the chamber, and gently twist the piece into your Arizer Air or Solo to begin enjoying the fresh cool hits it delivers.
Price is £25.99

Video at http://on.fb.me/1DEmtmJ

Edited by vapefiend
4 people like this

can this be used with the solo?

The clue is in the name!

2 people like this

The clue is in the name!

lol

:wassnnme::yep: Edited by DD2001

Sound really good! Will they fit in the ryot case V?

kind regards hd

i want one.ill buy it tomorrow :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Sound really good! Will they fit in the ryot case V?

kind regards hd

S'ok read properly now..

kind regards hd

so got one of these awhile ago..

IMAG1225

i do tend to cough a fair bit and softening the hot air a bit should of helped cost £100 (£25 for pves gong adapter) i do like it but i toke way to long on it and coughing became worse..

have been thinking about getting a home vape too im not into old tech so no volcano again, but the vapeXhale cloud evo is on the shopping list. i would like to try one first but will make a nice xmas pressy to myself.what is the best hydratube ?? anyone got one of these any input is greatly appreciated. so back to reason im hear to BigUp the easy flow bubbler mouthpiece.. first off got brother a pves gong adapter and after buying had to phone up to change postal address which was flawless and it arrived bloody quick as always. unwrapped its not broke (great start) got some free vipes alcohol wipes out popped the millionth fridge magnet, nice tube for storing/cleaning.

IMAG1214

it only need a real small amount of water (for me the more the better) i coughed, but 50% less which is more than i was expecting still lovely taste. loaded it up full to brim with cheese i was saving for the bubbler. turned up to top temp whilst toking way too long and again coughing was reduced greatly and still massive clouds for such a small amount of water truly shocking..

IMAG1219

sorry camera is a bit shitty and didnt show this cute piece bubbling.. this is now my new fav stem i have about 6 different types, but its only a bit wider/longer than original solo stem. ill have to buy another for when i brake this one
2 people like this

Got myself one of these for me an the wife weekend aways an that,had a quick look,how do you clean them? Anyone?

kind regards hd

same way you clean anything glass:

1. put it in a ziplock bag (or in this case, in its little tube)

2. add isopropyl alcohol and salt

3. shake it about for 15 mins (not too roughly or you'll break it)

4. rinse thoroughly

@@Stuart1976

I've got the Cloud Evo with the turbine hydratube mate. Had it about a week and I love it. It's a beast and the vapour is pretty smooth and cool, although I do still cough a bit, it doesn't leave you feeling dry. You can dab oil with it as well which is bloody marvelous. The efficiency is second to none as well.

same way you clean anything glass:

1. put it in a ziplock bag (or in this case, in its little tube)

2. add isopropyl alcohol and salt

3. shake it about for 15 mins (not too roughly or you'll break it)

4. rinse thoroughly

feels a little patronizing does that! i've been cleaning glass for a while now...i cant even get the water out that i put in? am i missing something?

kind regards hd

eta.....perhaps i can just blow it out,same with the iso when its been cleaned,allthough wont be very nice on the old mooey!

Edited by hazydays

feels a little patronizing does that! i've been cleaning glass for a while now...i cant even get the water out that i put in? am i missing something?

kind regards hd

eta.....perhaps i can blow it out,same with the iso when its been cleaned,allthough wont be very nice on the old mooey!

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd be happy putting my hydratube in a ziplock bag...

@@BigJohnny i clutch mine for dear life whilst cleaning! lol the wife just looks at me "you dare drop that".......

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays