Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madharibo

Serious seeds - Serious happiness and some friends

70 posts in this topic

Hey ho 420

First of my apologies to @@Claude for not getting these started sooner,had an issue that is now rectified wont go into it too much.

Serious happiness is a cross of serious seeds ak47 and warlock, i had 6 fems and i have 6 plants above the surface and looking strong:) so 100% germ rate on them. they will be joined by 5 x g13 x cheese, 2 x dairy queen and 2 x mikado x strawberry frost, i also popped 3 blackjack but only 2 germed and now there in soil have yet to break the surface, i also had trouble germing the jack47's last time too with no other problems on any other seeds so not sure whats up with them.

Room

2m x 1.5m

600w for flower 400w for veg

Nutrients

Plant magic oldtimers grow and bloom

Soil is Plagron light mix

Plan

Straight into 3.5s for 2 weeks and flip, go go go

No pictures as yet but i will once i get chance to snap a few, been rushed lately so thought i would just get it started

atb hari

10 people like this

nice one @madharibow im going to sit here with my rig, some jam tarts and a goat!

good luck with it all!

dj...

3 people like this

At last! Somebody who can do em justice!

Takes the heat off ole dodgee nicely does that..

All the best for the grow hari, i'd wish you luck but you dont need it mucka!

bests

6 people like this

Lovely stuff mate as dodgy said someone that can show us what there really like lol. Warlock is a great strain Reminds me a lot of pyscho and crossed with the ak I feel it will bring a bold presence to the warlock mmmm. I rekon your in for a real treat good luck with the grow mate

3 people like this

cheers @@*DJ* @@Dodgee @@m99, i will try and do them justice, there just wee and i always think cute at this point compared to the monsters some of them turn into :)

atb hari

2 people like this

Lovely stuff mate as dodgy said someone that can show us what there really like lol. Warlock is a great strain Reminds me a lot of pyscho and crossed with the ak I feel it will bring a bold presence to the warlock mmmm. I rekon your in for a real treat good luck with the grow mate

Tut tut.....

Im allowed to say so obviously, but your really should have better manners than that.... If you've nothing nice to say then say fuck all is best, you only got to look at the level of replys i get in my diaries too understand that rule surely?!!? lol lol lol

Sorry for off topic rant @@madharibo lol

Again atb

3 people like this

now now, not in here please

atb hari

Edited by madharibo
1 person likes this

Sounds good mate good luck

2 people like this

now now, not in here please

atb hafri

Only having a craic mucka, i'll sit down be quiet n behave now, promise!

bests

2 people like this

All the best with them dude :yep:

1 person likes this

Best of luck with them bud

No problem Madharibo!

Good luck with your grow!

Respect

Claude

1 person likes this

yo 420

Happy 420 to all :yahoo:

All juniors are doing well, i watered them on friday evening and didnt see them till today and im sure someone switched them for older plants lol when i watered they just had the first signs of the second set of leaves coming through, today im 2 - 3 nodes high and looking good, so was time for "OFF WITH THERE HEADS!!!!!" :execute:

So all the girls have been topped ready for flipping in a week or week and a half,the g13 x cheese seem to be revegging so ill give them a little extra to get there footing, very bushy because of this and plenty of heads so i probably wont top them and just let them go for it before the flip, they have had one feed of .5ml of grow just to give them boost.

today they look like this

gallery_69475_10088_25021.jpg

gallery_69475_10088_1483.jpg

gallery_69475_10088_58623.jpg

5 of them seem quite uniform with one smaller much bushier plant bringing up the rear, but as with most i always leave the runt as i find they surprise you :)

cheers for looking

Peace out on 420 all

atb hari

5 people like this

11 days since germination

SO after there topping they look like this

gallery_69475_10088_181294.jpg

gallery_69475_10088_174767.jpg

Ive just potted up the other cuts so ill give them till 21 days and ill flip, i get some pics of them when they get a bit estalished :P

g13 x cheese

gallery_69475_10088_97537.jpg

Excuse the pics as im using a hps for veg and didnt want to turn it off to get the pictures, all on .75ml ltr of grow

gallery_69475_10088_23443.jpg

4 - g13 x cheese at the back, the 4 new cuts in the middle and the 6 serious hapiness around outside front, 21 days and flip time

atb hari

5 people like this

15 days since germination

Feed 0.75ml ltr pm grow

gallery_69475_10088_11265.jpg

gallery_69475_10088_18316.jpg

not long to go and ill flip

atb hari

3 people like this