Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tokenroll

Afghani Regular seeds Herbies Freebies

21 posts in this topic

Hi has anyone run the Afghani Regular freebie seeds from Herbies?.

Any details on it would be much appreciated.

Just popping the two freebies now.

Cheers Folks

Yip,organic grow went 9wks airy buds but very nice smoke.

1 person likes this

@ cheers for that at least I have an idea now on harvest window.

Next up is how well do they take to topping and also what the stretch was like when flipped 12/12.

Trying to get myself setup for perpetual grow with four different strains which I hope to make mother plants of then root the clones and straight to 12/12 and grow in 2 liter hempy sog. A couple ounces a month would do for my own personal use.

Wondered this 2 iv got 1 girl indoors 2 ready to go outside looks like a big fat indica yum yum. Also noticed the seeds were fekin huge and germed rapid!

1 person likes this

@@jimmyhendrix yeah the seeds are on the rather large side, just hope I get a female from the two, might be asking too much lol.

Yeah bud I'm always a bit funny with regs especially the freebies I got a monster hawaiin haze male put me rite off them lol but Yeah the afghans look gd one popped one female will probs end up with a male outdoors.

2 people like this

@@tokenroll stretch was a good double,sorry didnt top them,hope this helps.

1 person likes this

@ thanks m8ty info taken onboard.

Ordered some pips off Attitude and will be getting 4 South American landrace regs (switched the freebies to regs as the fems looked a bit crap) which I'd probably never choose to buy but I'm looking forward to growing something different. I just hope they don't turn into monsters too.

Just flipped two to 12/12 had a accident with one practically snapped the top clean off. Taped her up for a few days and she's fine. Took lt like a true soldier got to say their the bushiest plants I've ever come across

@@Honest Bob bushy is always nice be nice to scrog them for sure. Thanks for popping in with some info, always nice to have a little heads up.

Be nice to see how you get on as just planted mine so your well in front.

Edited by tokenroll
1 person likes this

@tokenroll

@Honest Bob

If you can remember how did the afgani freebies work out? Any good? Just got 5 wet hoping for a male if they pop. Had them a while in the fridge, and probably got them around the same time as you guys on the same promotion. Been looking for some info on these :book:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Chester Copperpot said:

@tokenroll

@Honest Bob

If you can remember how did the afgani freebies work out? Any good? Just got 5 wet hoping for a male if they pop. Had them a while in the fridge, and probably got them around the same time as you guys on the same promotion. Been looking for some info on these :book:

In the bin m8, along with the rest of the seeds.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

In the bin m8, along with the rest of the seeds.

Shit mate that don't sound too good! What was up with them and do you mean the rest of Herbie's seeds went in the bin? I've found Herbie's to be pretty good. Quick delivery etc but not tried any of their freebies.

Edited by Chester Copperpot