Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeno

ARCHER (animated adult TV series)

29 posts in this topic

gallery_74866_10022_37869.jpg

I found this series a few weeks ago and I'm enjoy it. It is the typical american animated series that you find in adult tv channels but its entertaining. I recommend it.

4 people like this

And that's how we get ants!!! Archer is a firm favourite of mine and the missus lol. Shadow

4 people like this

I love it too. It's so nasty. And Lana is hot, terribly hot XD

2 people like this

Yeah but Cheryl/carol/whatever her name is is a dirty freak ;) and krieger..... Everybody needs a krieger lol. Shadow

E2A 500 posts :yep:

Edited by AI Shadow
3 people like this

@sterling-archer

Cheers :smokin:

3 people like this

gallery_74866_10022_52790.jpg

@AI Shadow happy 500 posts mate :cheers:

3 people like this

Woodhouse and his smack habit :rofl: I forgot it was on Netflix, I feel a archer binge coming on lol. Shadow

@@Zeno thanks dude :ninja:

Edited by AI Shadow

I think it's a lot funnier than Family Guy, which BBC3 is playing to death, and which mostly strikes me as offensive just for the hell of it, but not actually very funny. I think American Dad is a lot better than Family Guy.

Edited by Boojum
5 people like this

I think as far as 'adult' animation goes, South Park is still the Daddy.

4 people like this

:notworthy:

1 person likes this

@@Boojum I'm with you one of those few ppl who think American Dad is widely better and more elaborated than Gamily Guy. In that way Family Guy is just nasty, and mostly absurd, on the other hand American Dad has a particular political sense of humor that I appreciate a lot, sometimes it gets a well-worked-out critic of the American Way, specially related to terrorism, police state, etc.

I liked South Park, but you have to admit it is closer to Family Guy than to American Dad.

I dunno, I think South Park does satire, whereas Family Guy just does a lot of fairly offensive jokes that just aren't very funny.

3 people like this

Loved archer since it started

1 person likes this

I'm a fan just watched the latest epsidoe about an hour ago.

I couldn't believe they were in Wales last week lol

Apparently there's an Easter egg in that episode, a code somewhere that leads you to more clues that eventually lead you to kreiegers website which is part locked and nobody's discovered the access code as yet. To think the first series was made entirely by one dude I believe I read somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLElpFwIq-FHf5ATffcas6VgjBFHgCge86
link is to a playlist of krieger moments

Apparently there's an Easter egg in that episode, a code somewhere that leads you to more clues that eventually lead you to kreiegers website which is part locked and nobody's discovered the access code as yet. To think the first series was made entirely by one dude I believe I read somewhere.

Edited by ismokepot
2 people like this