Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
finku

Trying to contact DutchPassionTony

Hi,

I've looked long and hard but cannot find a way to message DutchPassionTony, or anyone else for that matter. Not sure what i'm missing or doing wrong? I wanted to chat with him before i posted any questions in the main forum.

Any help much appreciated.

@@DutchPassionTony that should get his attention mate

Edited by Jimboo

Cheers, i should think the title of this thread would do it too. All the same what is the deal with messaging here, i know some forums need a minimum post count before certain privileges are attained. or am i just blind?

You need 50 posts to use the pm function I think mate

You need 50 posts to use the pm function I think mate

Aha, that explains things then. Shame uk420 forgot my old account somehow and had to make this one...

yes you need 50 posts before you can pm.

Just so you know, dutch passion have this forum section so that you can ask questions about anything to do with dutch passion and you do not need to pm tony unless it is something personal and/or private (and i`m sure if that was the situation you would have his details to contact him direct anyway)

Tony works hard to answer all questions put to him on this forum, i`m sure he would reply to a pm but i personaly think it is slightly rude to expect him to, and it defeats the point of having a forum where information and advice given is available for everyone to see, both now and in the future.

1 person likes this

yes you need 50 posts before you can pm.

Just so you know, dutch passion have this forum section so that you can ask questions about anything to do with dutch passion and you do not need to pm tony unless it is something personal and/or private (and i`m sure if that was the situation you would have his details to contact him direct anyway)

Tony works hard to answer all questions put to him on this forum, i`m sure he would reply to a pm but i personaly think it is slightly rude to expect him to, and it defeats the point of having a forum where information and advice given is available for everyone to see, both now and in the future.

Hi, Yes i completely agree and am also aware of his commitment to this forum. I just wanted run something past him before i asking a wider audience. I've since made a inquiry via there main site.

Edited by finku
1 person likes this

only you know if it is necessary to get in touch direct mate.

I posted because a lot of newbies seem to expect the company representatives to be at there beck and call 24/7 and dont appreciate that they are already going out of there way to help by having a forum here already. As tony is probably the most active and helpfull representative here there is absolutely no need to inbox him unless it is necessary to be private, as im sure he will respond as soon as he can to either.

All the best with your issue mate. I hope it doesnt seem as tho i am having a go at you, just giving my opinion.

e2a - inboxes only hold so many messages so if tonys inbox is full he cannot receive other (possibly more urgent or important) messages. Again, im not saying yours isnt important, just that he must get loads of unnecessary inboxes.

Edited by farmer ged

I hope it doesnt seem as tho i am having a go at you, just giving my opinion.

Not at all mate, been a member on many forums and know how things go. Cheers.

1 person likes this

Well, i managed to get in touch with Tony and had a chat about some things. As a result of this discussion i will only be purchasing direct from DP in the future!

He's a really nice guy and helped me out, and how some things work. All in all, top customer service!

Thanks!