Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Green meadows

Favourite fishing smoke

31 posts in this topic

Looks like I'll need to make my own hash as I do like to have a smoke when fishing but on some waters it's so busy you can't really have one in the day as it's a bit to obvious where the smells coming from so I to tend to wait till dark but I'd sooner have one when I fancied so I'll have to find some less pungent strains or make up some hash.

Seems like there's plenty of anglers on here, nice

Yea man rod,s an spods out a few pipes of blonde leb and watch the sun rise. :hippy:

Bubble hash after the rods are set and kick back.

Just bought my license yesterday so will be getting the tackle out soon . A good vaporizer comes in handy for fishing day ticket places where it can get a little crowded , my arizer solo does the job perfectly in these situations :) as for strain , nothing too strong else i just end up tripping whilst watching the float bobbing up and down

I love both fishing & my herb but keep them both seperate,I can`t imagine me watching my quiver out of it lol

Too busy baiting and winding in too smoke anyway!

But after a good day on the bank & a warm bath,thens my smoke time,dreaming about the one that got away.

Tenchie.

2 people like this

Depends what kinda water I'm at. If it's slow fishing or I'm night fishing I'll probably have a few bongs..

If I'm surface fishing I'm normally too busy to smoke though...

No favorite smoke anything will do ... Dare I say it even a bit of soap bar

Nothing better than smoking a sativa joint on a warm summers day by the water. Pure bliss :)

Edited by Bong Destroyer

Anything but more sativa based as yh a heavy indica is a bit much unless its a slow day lol

Bless

I fish like a twat if I'm not stoned usually. I feel more at one with the water, more in tune with what I'm doing when I'm stoned if that makes sense. More focus.

3 people like this

When we go out its usually in a boat or on a secluded river with no people around for miles. I like to mix it up, so i usually roll 10 joints for the day of 3-4 varieties. If its camping or a special fishing day(season opener, special trip or whatever) i will bring at least a couple of triple threat joints(my finest herb mixed with bubble hash and paper coated in honey oil) Whoever i go fishing with, usually has 5 joints prerolled for the day as well, so it makes for fun times for sure! :D

Never been into fishing, not got the patience. But I remember a day fishing in the river Dee in Chester, down Sandy Lane on a couple of nice purple ohms. I spent all day messing about with the reel, and untangling fishing line while my mates who were into fishing enjoyed the day fishing lol I just sat there, totally off my nut, untangling stuff and skinning up with a nice bit of gold seal lol

Edited by Boojum
3 people like this

purple ohms(trips, right?), and goldseal, yeah, they were the days. me I like RP sour kush for my fishing, I live in Scotland so we can go anywhere and smoke anything without too much bother, there's nothing like being on the Loch wit a good carry-out and sour K.

1 person likes this

I'd like to go fishing with you :)

When we go out its usually in a boat or on a secluded river with no people around for miles. I like to mix it up, so i usually roll 10 joints for the day of 3-4 varieties. If its camping or a special fishing day(season opener, special trip or whatever) i will bring at least a couple of triple threat joints(my finest herb mixed with bubble hash and paper coated in honey oil) Whoever i go fishing with, usually has 5 joints prerolled for the day as well, so it makes for fun times for sure! :D

Wilderness adventure fly fishing for wild brown trout - usually walk between 4 and 6 miles fishing as I go. Green Crack was the best but I ran out - biddy early a close second. Can't beat that rush of keenness and focus a good sativa brings on