Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Green meadows

Favourite fishing smoke

31 posts in this topic

I just wondered if any of the fisherman had a favourite strain to smoke when out on the bank. One that makes u really get into it say or one that leaves you convinced it's gonna rattle of any minute now. Probably a stupid question to be honest but you never no some might have strains they think go well with fishing lol.

Some nice hash so it don't stink the river bank out...

If you can find a decent sativa youll be fine,me personally i prefer the ko indicas,then again i seem to allways have a bag of cheese near the tackle barrow just incase

Something nice and mellow, if its to heavy I can't be arsed anymore and if it's to racey I get kind of restless, I like something that just chills me out slightly.

I don't really have a specific strain fir it though.

Edited by ELO
2 people like this

I get all fingers and thumbs with weed trying to tie rigs etc..

depends where i fish, if im on a private water with no public right of way, so im not likely to see anyone, or a distant beach where im not going to be bothered, then anything i fancy, but on a busy day ticket water, with a public right of way, something thats not going to bring it on top, see those idiots that sit there smoking massive cheese js all day are asking for trouble, was only a yr or 2 back i was sea fishing right out the way, a proper irish fella turned up, (you, me, no one would have know what this massive 20st, 6ft6 scruffy fella done for a living) i fished a afternoon from the same mark, even got invited to his family bbq that weekend, turns out he was garda! lol and most of the inlaws he was staying with were involved with essex and/or assorted british police too, it could have gone bad! :clown:

dj.....

4 people like this

I tend to just take a pipe with me when I'm fishing.

My local river is well patrolled with the police as well in the summer so you really do need to be careful.

1 person likes this

quite a few coppers like wetting a line. :fear:

quite a few coppers like wetting a line. :fear:

yes they do, more than a few, its not being para, there's nothing para about not wanting agg over smoking a j, its just being careful, its saved me a few times!

dj...

1 person likes this

You can always spot the peelers, tackle tarts the whole lot of them. More money than sense....

Oh and kali mist would be the one for me..

:)

1 person likes this

Its when the feckers are stalking creeping about n that..

@ yeah mate that gets on my tits aswell, but ive been going to a nice lake that has islands and bridges so i tend to fish off of one of them, couple cheeky biftas after sundown!! 😀

i bailiffed the same water for about 5 yrs, was a season ticket water, no day ticket, but it had public access, old bill used to turn up 2/3 in the morning wandering about, shining their stupid torches at the water in bivis whatever, fucking boks, there was nothing for them to do, they just made lame excuses about stolen cars in the carpark, or complaints about this or that, then come out with some bullshit about "while we are here we might as well look round, we might join" or some other total bollox, dozy cunts, i was the only one about that time of night on the whole site, (9 and a 18 hole golf coarse and 35acres of water/backside) most of the carpers were well tucked up, anyways, if anyone played up they were sent to the naughty step until they learn to behave, no one wanted poopoo on the site sniffing at the air, it looked bad for the country park! lol

dj...

C99 used to be my favourite but you can't get proper C99 anymore:(

I love a nice Sativa, get the rod/s out at dawn, fire down a pipe or two and let your senses run away with you. ;)