Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ameth

where my problems started

I left my friend to take care of my friends because I wanted to go on holiday for a week. So the temperatures were too big, I know that. And he once forgot to put the water pumps back to the tray after lowering down the ph, which I asked him to do. Next day he returned when lights turned on. and

Three plants were completely dead. Like their leaves were all hanging. He obviously understood it was the water which girls wasnt receiving. and turned pumps back on. They survived, and the others have suffered as well as I now see when I returned. All the lower parts of leaves are yellowing. Although there are so many leaves, maybe the plant tries to get rid of them naturally. Those who where effected the most by water shortage, the lower leaves completely dried off. And I have nutrient burns as couple of times when water was lowering in its quantity EC rised to 1.8-2.0 I've emptied the tank and refilled with EC 1.4... and today is EC 1.6... Too much again... It is a fourth week of flowering.

Could it be that, because of the stress they received, they just drink water and dont want to uptake any nutrients?

Why EC is rising so fast? PH is rising was aswell, but at least there is ph down for it...

Whats the PH? And might be salt buildup in the system itself that only disolves when you add fresh water. Just keep taking water out when the EC rises too high and add fresh.

when

Whats the PH? And might be salt buildup in the system itself that only disolves when you add fresh water. Just keep taking water out when the EC rises too high and add fresh.

ph is acceptible... I keep it from 5.5 minimum to 6.0 max. but mostly at about 5.7. And thanks for the advise for salt buildup. Is there anything anywhere visible when salts buildup?

Dude if they were overfed then dosing them up to the hilt with more nutes aint gonna help, give em water for a few days and be gentle with the feeds afterwards

Dude if they were overfed then dosing them up to the hilt with more nutes aint gonna help, give em water for a few days and be gentle with the feeds afterwards

thats what Im doing, I feed them 1.0EC for three days, now increasing it... currently at 1.3

Flush them man. Give them a good flush preferably with Ph balanced water. 1 or 2 days then ease em back up with nutes. 1.3-1.6 is F/A at 4 weeks flower anyway. :smartass: The die back is due to the wilting, the plants naturally throw leaf to protect and retain as much water as possible. EC rising is salt build up as said earlier. Expect nute deficiencies after wilting, mainly magnesium, and best to foliage feed em back again. All the best.

They use just water when it,s to hot to cool themselves, which in turn raises the e.c. Do as ausrock50 recommends.

Atb coconut

@@Coconut

If he was to help mate they would have to be 1 year flowerers lol

Owd

1 person likes this