Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheJollyGardener

AutoBlackBerry Kush

37 posts in this topic

Easy all.... Just wondering if anyone's had any of these down yet or is they any of you lot got these currently on the go ? Just ordered 3 pack gunna do them on my next cycle :) thanks

Peace out

TheJollyGardener

Edited by TheJollyGardener
1 person likes this

They sound lovely :)

1 person likes this

There sure do matey!

heres a bud from one,a very nice smoke,76 days from planting jon.

gallery_89507_9715_364972.jpg

12 people like this

We have some of the first customer grows coming to an end at the moment, so take a look at the Dutch Passion blog section in a few weeks and we should have the first grow reports coming along. They are looking good, with plenty of colour in the buds

3 people like this

Cheers tony 👍

Easy vapes420! I've been hanging around your thread mate already haha some beautiful colours on the ABK man 👍

1 person likes this

3/3 germ rate 👍 yeees

2 people like this

Cheers for link tony 👍 WOW! Beautiful can't wait.... Lost one of each doing ABK n running the BAM again all three popped there heads n was really looking good.my cfl fell on one of each so down to 4 :( gunna order 3 pack but what to do....me thinks staryder!

Peace out

TheJollyGardener

1 person likes this

ABK is a top strain, everyone who sees those dark frosty bugs are always impressed, not to mention the intense stone that you get. One of my favourites thats for sure!

3 people like this

Mate there frosty as he'll look absolute belters mate well impressed

Easy all 👍

So here is 3xABB and 3xABK, the blues are 14 days old and kush are on day 21. In 10l pots filled with plagron lightmix, There've had 1ml rhizotonic and 1 ml grow.

gallery_71352_10454_283069.jpg

Thanks and peace out

TheJollyGardener

2 people like this