Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenVision

Old Skool.

44 posts in this topic
lol

Thai weed was all over round by me recently fuckin kgs of it red string blue string green string white string pink string ffs it was everywhere just ask about near you fella id suggest askin for thai or mersh ask around bookie shops or afro barbers mate it seems to be the jamaican fellas that still smoke and sell it round ere anyway

That weed isnt the absolute worst, it gets me wasted the first night or two i smoke it, then the next few days it starts to just feel really mongy.

If i was to try something old skool, it'd be so old skool it'd bein goin back to before there was any skool at all.

Pure Egyptian Sinai, C'mon, the Pharaohs smoked it, its got to be good.

Edited by Punk#1
3 people like this

Thai weed was all over round by me recently fuckin kgs of it red string blue string green string white string pink string ffs it was everywhere just ask about near you fella id suggest askin for thai or mersh ask around bookie shops or afro barbers mate it seems to be the jamaican fellas that still smoke and sell it round ere anyway

id like to try and make bho from some of that stuff. shame I never see it around my way. next time I go to Thailand im taking a couple of tins of 'bull brand' butane with me.

Ha ha I know the stuff the old disk weed I know a man who has it :) I use to love it but sometimes it was weak as use to get big fat Thai bud all the time very cheap and bone dry nice and brown.

1 person likes this

Well some of the red string was nearly like old school sensi circa brixton london early 80s

1 person likes this

Well some of the red string was nearly like old school sensi circa brixton london early 80s

The string stuff i had was really sticky and smelt quite strange, maybe hints of liquorice or aniseed or something. The weed was a really dark colour, full of seeds aswell. The hash it made was very dark brown and plentiful.

Felt mostly indica to me.

So is this the thai stuff? Does it make sense to import thai to the uk when theres obviously better weed available? I can understand with hash but weed?

Your description of dark maybe purple pressed import, lots of seeds but a knock out high was sold to me a year or so ago as Jamaican purple haze but who knows lol. Pricey but surprisingly delicious and strong for imported bush.

Yeah i have been told by a guy its Jamaican, I didnt believe him though, for no reason other than he always talks complete shit about everything.

Yeah thats the only time where some weird imported weed is actually better than a kick in the balls.

1 person likes this

Yeah weed doesn't always turn out like the bag it came from I got some pineapple chunk dark yellow colour found 1 seed grew it it finished a light green colour maby down to different soil or difference in hydro and soil I dono but I thought I improved it.

Morning early risers at UK420 !!

Back in the 90's when things were tough and the drought was in there were a few far and wide that came up with what would have been considered by some as the "Last resort".

An oily minty seedy bag of stalks and resin free material know to me back then as "Commercial Weed".

As crazy as it may seem I was wondering if it is still possible to get the old skool Columbian Gold weed in this day age, or did it fade out?

If anyone knows a place I can get some seeds I would be forever gratefull. GV.

If you want a Colombian then Cannabiogen do Colombia Mangobiche and Colombia Punto Rojo, quite long flowering though.

I always had the understanding that the commercial compressed weed you describe was from West Africa.

4 people like this

Morning early risers at UK420 !!

Back in the 90's when things were tough and the drought was in there were a few far and wide that came up with what would have been considered by some as the "Last resort".

An oily minty seedy bag of stalks and resin free material know to me back then as "Commercial Weed".

As crazy as it may seem I was wondering if it is still possible to get the old skool Columbian Gold weed in this day age, or did it fade out?

If anyone knows a place I can get some seeds I would be forever gratefull. GV.

Dunno if its much help, but the grocers and corner shops tucked in the back streets of Brixton and Stockwell do that compressed weed that you're after.... a chunk

the size of a matchbox.... hang on..... 'just paid you for an ounce'...... sure enough it's on point. Break it up and half an ounce of seeds fall out. The weed is heavy strong though, but probably Jamaican. I always used to wonder what potency a genuine, unpollinated female would produce, cos the seedy shit was not bad, for the price.

Every now and then you can still get the Thai weed, red string, black string.... they say there's a difference lol

Good luck on your travels!

Edited by teehee
1 person likes this

The string stuff i had was really sticky and smelt quite strange, maybe hints of liquorice or aniseed or something. The weed was a really dark colour, full of seeds aswell. The hash it made was very dark brown and plentiful.

Felt mostly indica to me.

So is this the thai stuff? Does it make sense to import thai to the uk when theres obviously better weed available? I can understand with hash but weed?

The compresed weed is favoured by the residents of Brixton and Stockwell cos it's cheap... £120 for an oz max as opposed to often £300 for crappy skunk. If you're a regular puffer, then lets say an oz every 7-14 days..... and you have absolutely nothing in life, on benefits, in a shitty estate.... that's what you smoke.

1 person likes this

If you want a Colombian then Cannabiogen do Colombia Mangobiche and Colombia Punto Rojo, quite long flowering though.

I always had the understanding that the commercial compressed weed you describe was from West Africa.

They say so mate. I have heard of traveling growers looking for the old skool original's going to regions of Africa.

An old high times book I had said Africa was a lost heaven for Cannabis breeders, not sure how much truth is in it but it make sense. That type of weed was very low maintenance in terms of growing, so some empty baron waste land / jungle in Africa makes sense, plus it was still very much criminal organised back then so like I say, Africa makes sense.

Why would an 80's / 90's group in Columbia produce masses of weed worth thousands when they have the ability to produce more valuable crops. GV.

Believe it or not matey, I was there, 80's / 90's Brixton was my playground.

It used to turn up in blocks the size of car boots, but I never appreciated that it would disappear back then. GV.

Get plenty import here, loads of hashes too, cant get high off any of em and they taste fuckin rank.

Jamaican flatweed, red and yellow string Thai, Lebanese and Afghan hashes and occasionally some hand rubbed but nearly always the potency and flavour seem to be lost in transport of summat.

Or they really are that crap in comparison to summat like psychosister or blues.

1 person likes this