Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The8baller

"Sweet" smell from outtake

24 posts in this topic

google it

And for anyone concidering a new filter, don't forget that they can be refilled

google it.

the amount of times i feel like typing that.. lol

e2a I get my "pal" that runs growshop to order me mine.

he knocks 4% off rrp. proper looks after me.

of course I can google it but if someone knows a tried and tested vendor then it always helps. I'd never know about Greens had it not been for this site and people's feedback and advice is always appreciated.

Just saying....... :)

1 person likes this

@@mrchang thanks pal, does yours smell fuck all like weed though? Mine doesn't , looks like a new CF anyway, prob upgrade to acoustic ducting too while I'm at it incase it's that, better safe than sorry eh.

I wouldn't bother upgrading to acoustic ducting, save your money.

@@Ital am sure someone rang greens an they ordered it in,specially..... errrr was it scraglor or ratdog...i dunno now,worth a try.......mine was smelling sweet for weeks,the wife couldnt

smell nothing,me Knew.......new filter,no sweet smell just air.............. all the best pal.......

kind regards hd

I wouldn't bother upgrading to acoustic ducting, save your money.

there is that but it does make it all sound less industrial with accoustic.... imo its worth it,to others it is not!

kind regards hd

As a matter of course, I always stick a few chunks of Ona block in my extract ducting. My house smells of vanilla despite the grows and puffing.

Cheers for the advice ppl :-)

there is that but it does make it all sound less industrial with accoustic.... imo its worth it,to others it is not!

kind regards hd

Yeah true but there are many here on the forum that would attribute acoustic ducting to a smell leak.

I had a smell leak and started a thread quite similar to this one. A few said that as soon as they replaced their acoustic ducting with regular their problem disappeared. I cannot say 100 percent that my smell leak was down to the acoustic ducting but no matter how secure and tight I made my connections I was still having problems. I went over the entire ducting looking for rips and did not find any and I also wrapped the connections with foil and cling film but it still didn't help. I will use regular ducting next grow and I'll find out for sure if the leak was down to my acoustic ducting.

1 person likes this

Use acoustic ducting after the fan and filter if you think it leaks.

I never had a problem with it.

1 person likes this

@@Loaded i cant comment on that,i have been using it since i started.I have read similar threads too over the years but most of the time its user error imo,i say again imo!

kind regards hd

1 person likes this