Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoMaster

19 Month Old (Fem) Think Different. Dutch Passion

I thought it worth a mention;......... as i have, for the first time, of recent stocking. Delved into my cold storage sample fridge. Stored at 21c, post blast freezing long term storage samples.

And defrosted at minus 5, then 5c above, then upto room temp 19c over 48 hours, a sample of my early entry to store, the first TD i ever grew.............

here are the pics................ looking none the worser for the sleep.........and still crystall leiden................... 19 month old Think Different >

TD 19mnths Old from Jar Td8 005

TD 19mnths Old from Jar Td8 004

It, the TD, smashed me for six................ like a fresh DesFran would, bang on 62% RH !!........ edge of white'y........
They say it get stronger the longer the cure...??................. i first experienced this with some .. Dutch "Wiet The Huis"............. just house weed. After i got the minimal offering home...... i cherished it. Only going in there for the special one, once a week. Every week i could have sworn it got much stronger........
Before i learned to grow........... and all the other things you need to know....!!
Qs;
What is the oldest gear you have ever kept and still smashed you, Guy's....??
Ps; On CH4 nxt Tues @9pm ?..........
There is a "live on Air" Cannabis Experiment. To see the effects of cannabis, Live TV, on function and motor responses etc............ on peter snow & jenny bond the royal reporter, and other celebs. Looking forward to that one lads !!.......SpreadTheword........it might be DP kit they use !! they will defo be smashed !!.................. Automaster
1 person likes this

Re the experiment all will be non smokers of course so will obviously be a very biased result.

2 people like this

Ahhhhhh I see, too much muckin about with unnecessary freezing n defrosting n blah blah w/e else it went through imo.

Dunno what the oldest I smoked is but had n still have some bud thas been sitting for years.

to say it's better in any way just from use for 1 is meaningless, n until done proper tested in stages over the entire time n actually learning conversion rates n shit in controlled enviro n than kept in the exact same enviro etc. it's doubly so really.

All anecdotal till the numbers are proven n actually followed up on properly.

As easily as someone can say well it's decarbing with time so there is more thc blah blah 1 can as easily say it's also deteriorating n converting to cbn n without knowing the conditions n rate of change per the exact enviro conditions who's to say which is faster.

Without knowing reality could very well be it's converting to cbn faster than the acids are decarbbing, so technically it'd be getting weaker in thc.

Besides seems to be a changing atmosphere with more interest in keeping all the terps n shit in tact which doesn't work so well with l;ong term storage imo.

Don't think I ever seen a longer cure do anything special to anything that was already great, maybe smooth out some harsh smoke over time but that's more a case of letting stuff evap than anything imo.

cheers,.............................................gps

Edited by Gram Paw smurf
2 people like this

Ahhhhhh I see, too much muckin about with unnecessary freezing n defrosting n blah blah w/e else it went through imo.

Dunno what the oldest I smoked is but had n still have some bud thas been sitting for years.

to say it's better in any way just from use for 1 is meaningless, n until done proper tested in stages over the entire time n actually learning conversion rates n shit in controlled enviro n than kept in the exact same enviro etc. it's doubly so really.

All anecdotal till the numbers are proven n actually followed up on properly.

As easily as someone can say well it's decarbing with time so there is more thc blah blah 1 can as easily say it's also deteriorating n converting to cbn n without knowing the conditions n rate of change per the exact enviro conditions who's to say which is faster.

Without knowing reality could very well be it's converting to cbn faster than the acids are decarbbing, so technically it'd be getting weaker in thc.

Besides seems to be a changing atmosphere with more interest in keeping all the terps n shit in tact which doesn't work so well with l;ong term storage imo.

Don't think I ever seen a longer cure do anything special to anything that was already great, maybe smooth out some harsh smoke over time but that's more a case of letting stuff evap than anything imo.

cheers,.............................................gps

I get your input smurf...................... re the terps, they are VOC's......... volatile organic compounds, that are sensitive to different things, like heat, vapor, and oxidation. At 21c below.............. not sure there is any 02...!!........... but it defo was stronger for the extended cure, comparatively, to me................ you are correct it is very much smoother, and around 60% of VOC's in place by the comments in the room,................. when i told em it was 19mnths they didant believe me..........

but it would be very nice to run a cure trial with chromo and head test........... just to see the control against long term stability.............. but at 19mnths i was impressed, thought it would be..... a lot, a lot worse than i though......... it wasant............ pleasingly and surprisingly................. it still had 100% active power, might have felt the larger influence of CBD and CBN etc......

just was pleased to find it all there after......12768 hrs, in deep storage......pleased.........and thanks for your reply mate

Automaster..................... i recon the 100% sativas will store even better than the indica Dom TD...... which a adore !!

Re the experiment all will be non smokers of course so will obviously be a very biased result.

They didant say on the very sparse trailers for the programme next Tuesday at 10pm not 9 pm !!................

They might use the volcano vapo.................. that will mash em cleaner than a duby............ so they will be much more alert, i recon......... this mat lead to a slagging off of the Canna......................... existentially, "Just Before Election"............ they fear "Nick" might bring out the "Ace" in the hole, and take the hand on the river card........................ "Promised Legalization"................ AM

theres probably bits in me cupboard carpet that have been there 20 years .i did find some sativa buds in me shed last year that must be around 5-6 years old ..

1 person likes this

theres probably bits in me cupboard carpet that have been there 20 years .i did find some sativa buds in me shed last year that must be around 5-6 years old ..

Vince, where they in an air tight jar out of sunlight bro....??.........

I bet thought went through your head, i wonder what it might be like....... !!

if was in air for 3 summers thermal diurnal rythem, they sure is down and dry vince....!! the very reason i allways pack a Boveda RH62 pack, in me Roken (Smoking) Canna Lucky Dip Pot..... !!.............. AM

Edited by AutoMaster