Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoMaster

Automasters Summer Selection Box. DP's BB + BV + WW + DF + Outlaw

19 posts in this topic

pictures look great AM, pleased to see they have started to chunk up a bit. Hopefully they continue to do so until harvest. I am really looking forward to the final update, all the best

Just how many LED units have you got there @@AutoMaster Blud? lol Those look like they're from that link you gave me ;)

Looks like summer is gonna be hazy for you mate!

A question before I go... What's Nigel Farage's favourite breakfast?

Alrgt teetee bro......

There are 4no 189's and 2no 240 evaders bro... = to; 134,000 lux at 60cm from canopy. closer than that, the lux count rockets further. They are identical to those in the link at 200 dollar ea tee. X3 Lenses, yey....... 90 degree lenses. Focused power is what dose the superb work......... in the correct volume of spectrum's.......60% Red 40% Blue inc UV a/b & IR in each 21 pod of led's. Running at 70% of capacity.

Farages breakfast........ i was thinking GMTV presenters !! He favors the Australian points scheme, here.

HARVEST FINAL UPDATE OF BLOG; 98 days Overall; 3-5 germination 25 days veg 67 Flowering & 17 days Flushing.

Smoke Report; Post 25th May, Post Early Cure (3Wks). June the 1st !! The Selection Box Opens For The Summer Fem Fest.

DP's Summer Selection Box (Fems) Blueberry Blue Velvet Outlaw & White Widow. by Automaster.

Firstly, they packed on the weight in the last 25-30 days, inc extended flush at 17 days. Plus the temp lights out was dropped to ambient at 16 to 18c. To mimic Autumn temps. Causing additional production of trich loading and mobile elements mobility. And classic red coloration in the Blue strains.

On this occasion, i pushed them to the 9th degree on ripening. And went to full yellowing, as the mobile elements where retracted into the fruits. most cannabis, will finish quicker in smaller culture vessels. hence 67 days flowering to the 9th degree of ripeness, in 67 days, not bad at all.

The blue strains chucked up the heaviest (mass) of flower, comparatively. With the lightest, being the white widow, which delivered an average of 1.3 zip per 4.5ltr culture vessel. The blues where in 7ltrs dont forget, but could have gone another week, on fruitification nutrients.

Final flower Ec was inc CaCo buffer, 0.8 Ph 6.6 st fwr end fwr Ph 6.8. And where drinking well upto the dark period, inc flush window. No intersex was found in any strains in the selection box. And a good mix of pheno types where found. sativa dom seemed to be prevalent. Which made trimming a simple low waste process.

Weights where higher than i expected though. The range of yield in zips, was a low of 1.1 to a high 3.6 from one of the "Outlaw" Dames. A super pheno. Of which i had more than 5 in this batch. Allways nice to find that heavy weight in the pack.

Had a couple hypercalyxate as well. Where they where within 20cm of lux. This 4.5ltr culture vessel grow, beat my 3.5ltr vessel grow of last run, by 30% flower mass. just 1 extra ltr of soil, & the extra deep "Rose" pots made the difference.

Due to Tony, is looking forward to harvest pics !! yey..... i am putting quite a few additional pics in the final update. So without any more banter from the banther, who grew them;

Here are the Final pics set; Selection Box Harvest; BB BV OL WW (fems) 98 days overall.

Blueberry@;

Dutch Passion Seed Company Amsterdam.

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 010

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 009

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 008

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 006

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 004

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 001

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 005

Blue Velvet

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 027

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 026

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 019

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 018

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 017

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 016

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 015

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 013

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 012

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 011

Outlaw

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 050

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 046

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 044

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 039

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 036

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 034

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 033

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 030

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 025

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 024

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 023

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 022

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 028

White Widow

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 061

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 060

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 059

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 058

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 054

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 057

Am very pleased with the outcome. especially at this ripeness. The aromas during trimming where exquisite. Especially the "Blue Strains"... I let them go 3-4 days in the dark, after 3 days lights on no flush water. To pot dry. before harvest. this potenz up the terps, to a max level. And shortens the 10% per day RH drying window. As they are quite dry before the trim out. And are rich in trichs and VOC's & terps. I am taking a 2 month break, before the next journey in cocco, probably.
Hope you enjoyed the Selection Box Grow-Out. Will drop back in 1st June, to give the smoke report on the selection. Untill then, take it easy, canna communities peoples.
Hope there are no plans to "Re-vamp" this site, keep it original i say. ATB to all Thanks for looking in @Automaster.
3 people like this

pictures look great AM, pleased to see they have started to chunk up a bit. Hopefully they continue to do so until harvest. I am really looking forward to the final update, all the best

Alrt Tone; They did get chunky during the last 3wks. Which is usually the case. And i let these go further into the ripe zone !! so they scoffed every last bit of nute from the media during extended 17 day flush period. And could have gone happily further down the 9th degree ripeness trail. Am very pleased with my outcome. And greatly looking forward to June 1st !!. post early cure.

Hope you like the extra pics i put in for yuz bro...........will follow up with a smoke report post cure Tone atb Automaster.

1 person likes this