Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoMaster

Automasters Summer Selection Box. DP's BB + BV + WW + DF + Outlaw

19 posts in this topic

:thisbig: Hello to all you Dutch Passionate's.

I have opted for some new feminized beans,
from the House of DP :)

I am told, they are all up in the high 20% THc potency. This is a quite strong "Summer Selection Box" strains =

Blueberry / Blue Velvet / White Widow / Outlaw al Fems.

The germination on the 4 strains went well. The White Widow + Outlaw + Blue Velvet, all germ-ed straight into 4ltr 30cm tall pots. While the Blueberry (Yum Yums), germ-ed straight into 7ltr 34cm tall pots.

I am very pleased to report, as i have read a few times. 100% germination from all seed capsules. This brought a nice smile to me face, on, and by, day 4.

i will run these from 0.2Ec upto a max of 0.6Ec plus tap water Ec@0.2/0.3 added to 0.01 RO.

Due to my new work hours; i will drop in the updates, at extended intervals;

1st update;
will be 'Now"......@ Day 12..... inc 3-4 days germination straight to final 4 & 7ltr culture vessels.

I calculate, the grow will drop me into a late spring flush & cure, early summer, by the time all the THCv has converted to THC. Somewhere around early May time, @115 days to full ripeness, and nitrogen, and mobile nutrient recovery sets well in. or,

"Blueberry" time...... = "Summertime"................. 100 day away............. good job i got some DesFran & Euforia & Reg Power Plant to keep me selection box from DP, "Fully Open All Hours"

I am greatly looking forward to the selection box, late spring time.

They are coming on well, since germination, my soil has 25-30% perlite added. so wont last the usual 2 weeks without nute. So will start nute feeding @day10. @0.3Ec (Nute Only) i am recently running much lower nute Ec's, and finding, cleaner performance from the DP Dames.......

looking forward to this grow, and selection. two i have done before, the BB & Outlaw. It was the memory of the "Outlaw" that swung it this choice................. remembering the Blueberry experience from the DP strain................ sealed the choice.

The Blue velvet, is new to me as is the White Widow..................... looking forward to these new aromas on the olfactory !!.......... i have another new one to me, hybridized by me also.............

My "Nieuw "double fem Dutch Dame = "DesForia" 1no germed.

This is the fem DesFran Crossed with a Fem of Euforia. i dusted down 3 lower DesFran flowers with an ear bud dipped in Eufo Polm !!............

DesForia now exists.... wow......this will be an experience "All Of It's Own"...!!!..DesFran is Pure mentallness !! not to mention the pure fruit & citrus of the Eufo !!

Here they are then, Day 12, Note; The correct shade of green......... due to low nute delivery.....nice color.

BB

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 008

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 009

BV

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 010

WW

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 011

Outlaw

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 012

Automasters (Falia1) "DesForia" a superb hybrid, and no mistake !!
DesFran 100% Sativa Euforia 80% Sativa. DesFran Pheno Dom, should be citrus powerhouse !!

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 007

Here is the DP DesFran at full pelt day 109 @@Ripe............... classic "Candy Stick" Sativa 100%

DF Harvest 104  74 042

DF Harvest 104  74 047

Sure am looking forward to this one Luke......... "DesForia" Eutopic Euforia "Built In"..... Nice....
it was a late germ decition. As the next run will be a Dutch Passion Regular strain.
White Widow x Ultimate. 12/12 from seed cultivation.
So the DesForia will be in 12/12 at that stage so i can take her to the finish, as the reg WW x Ulti are coming on, on 12/12 from germ...............
The regs i can start during the end of the selection box, 5 weeks before the end, (Culture 12/12 Overlap), one of the reasons i like 12/12 from seed............ give quality culture choice.
Thanks for dropping in Dutch Passionate's...............atb Automaster
Edited by AutoMaster
5 people like this

a nice selection AM, good luck with them all.

2 people like this

Mmmmm your gaff is gonna pong this summer @@AutoMaster Bro :cheers:

Even at this early stage, you can see the leaf shape is completely different for each strain, I'm looking forward to seeing how they develop.

Good growing karma, also, with the DesFloria..... nice name.... I'm betting she will be a fantastic smoke, you lucky bugger

NB If you need any pure EC 0 water, we have skip loads..... tropical cyclone Marcia is on us, and she's pissed 300mm on us already, with more tonight..... as I say, just let me know!

Edited by teehee
1 person likes this

BB BV WW Outlaw 4ltr Update; Day 25 day 1 12/12 yey......

The outdoor temps during Jan and Feb, have been playing havoc with my soil temps......

The 1kw thermostatic floor fan heater has been more on than off...!! with an average of 60 days being 4c above, a lot of frosts and night lows of 2c above. Plus wind chill.....

i turned the 1kw heater stat down, to try and address costs, obviously that being on for around 7-10 hrs of the 12hrs lights out period. As my lights on kit runs at 800w all in. The heater more than double my lecy bill....!!!

The problem is, as soil temps drop below 21c average residual lights out soil temp. And hit anywhere below 19c. The Ph of the soil begins to swing up, as temp impact on Ph. And importantly "Slow" bacterial activity. provoking Ph even further to incline.

The WW was the first to start paying the bio price for low temp soil. feeds are given at 21-23c. On placing high and low greenhouse temp gauges in the areas. it showed the back of the space was a cold spot. And facing the outside wall.

I check to soil Ph with an RO 6ph flush to 200ml of run off the measure Ph. it was 7.1. Ec was 0.98......... but alot of nute had been flushed out of soil !!

Soil temp was 17.5c !!...........before the flush RO at 23c..............

I have an 180m3 hr fan on 100mm duct. Sucking the hot air stratified on ceiling. Down to the floor and a 28w filter fan mixing it with cold floor air. But the WW is the furthest from the mixing zone.

The cold spot, has stunted 4 of the WW by around 35% so far. The rest are not affected...?? To make things worse, the WW is Indica Dom. And not able to take a wider "Urythermic" range of temps. Like Sativa will, with no bother........17 lows, and 32 highs, soil temps, they dont bat an eyelid. it was the WW that alerted me to the cold spot at rear of space........ where Sativas have flourished "Recently"...!!

Here is the selection Line up; 12/12 day 1 25 days veg;

BB unhindered

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 001

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 004

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 007

BV unhindered

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 003

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 006

DesForia loves it day 9 i think !!

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 008

Outlaw high % Sativa (80%) loves it

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 009

WW Low soil temp lockout NPK/Ca/mag

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 012

Dp's Selection Box Day 25 010

After flushing down to 6.6 soil Ph 3 days ago, and feeding N buffered (Grow) cal/mag. With no early response. The leaves havent green up at all since dose. And a second check of soil Ph, confirmed the Ph of the soil has shifted back to 7. it is confirmed it is low soil temp Ph shift. Affecting the high % indica strain. And i picked that one for a winter grow....... the BB has a lower % Indica, but is thriving like the BV............... on Ec 0.5 (Nute Only) add tap water buffer to RO @Ec of 0.2-0.3. Gives final delivery Ec of 0.7 + silica...etc.....

They, the WW have not been short of N/cal/mag or P & K............ as the BB / BV / Outlaw will testify on oath...!!

So the low therm issue............will be addressed by moving them to a warmer zone...... and putting the healthy Outlaw in their places...!!............with luck they will recover, while the sativa dom outlaw wrangles with a chilled ares !!

Am so tempted to pot up the superb BB + BV to 15ltrs and let em fly into pre stretch flower.....!! but it is a falicy to disturb them at this stage.......... the F1/DF is not batting an eyelid right next to cold spot...!! "Animal" Plant...!!

The early Post KC event, primordal "High Sativa" strains, being a few thousand year older in the making of todays generations. Has picked up some clever biological environmental traits & trick along the way, for sure.... comparative to high % Indicas........

The pheno on the BB & BV is strong indica....(Lush Looking Plant).......... but aint missing a beat. The pheno, at 12/12 is short, (Literally) and compressed internodes and lots of them......... come day 14-16 of 12/12, i will be watching for the micro-pre-sex-show.......

We are due an outdoor temp of rising to 12-13c this week.................. hope its more like 14-16c......... !! Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
2 people like this

Nice update AM Bro.... that's a cleverway of sorting out the WW, I'm sure most of us would throw morre nutes at her to get her greener..... those temps at the outside facing wall area were well spotted.

Of course I don't have that issue, in fact completely the opposite, I fight to keep soil temps below 30C!!!

That DesFloria is looking amazing, I wanna adopt her!

1 person likes this

check this out....................Humulus japonicus

Humulus japonicus

Scientists at the University of Sydney believe they have found a fourth species of cannabis. The finding took place in 2010, when a group of people were hiking in the Blue Mountains of Australia and discovered a single plant that resembled cannabis. The shrub was later donated to a research laboratory at the University of Sydney where a series of tests were conducted on the plant – proving that it was indeed cannabis. “When we first received the plant we were very skeptical about its relation to cannabis. It has somewhat similar growth structure, but the leaves look nothing like cannabis leaves,” according to researcher Christopher Pool.

The test results show that the species is resistant to freezing temperatures and the plant grows more like a shrub, without the archetypal candelabra shape of most cannabis strains. Countless cannabis breeders the world over have offered to pay upwards of $2,000 per seed, but Pool stated “The only problem is that we don’t have any seeds, we only have one plant,” adding, “We’ve exhausted our funding trying to find another like it.”

It’s easy to see the appeal of a cannabis plant that is resilient in cold temperatures– making open-air cultivation accessible to people in all climates.

Teams have spent years hunting for more of these specimens, but have all come back empty handed. The researchers are offering a $10,000 reward to anyone with information on how to procure another one of these peculiar plants.

For the sake of humanity, let’s hope scientists uncover more of this elusive and rare specimen.

Edited by Owderb
Spam links removed
2 people like this

Day 41/11 Selection Box;

The alkaline Ph affected WW is showing good recovery, after getting soil ph back in the ranges needed.

With a single nute type, to 4 different strains, one was bound to show dislike. growth has been slower due to the cold weather very low RH. causing a large vapor Presure Differencial, which will shut down the stoma. The RH is now climbing back up, and is now at 45, up from 20. Have also struggled this winter to keep the lights out low temp above 19c. Soil temp below 21c is not good for growth either.

All these factors have taken a toll on winter performance. Now we have had a slight ambient temp rise, it is having a good effect on the Dames.

Recon they are a week to ten days behind a normal summer pattern. But are still moving along ok. had to buffer the N content of the flower feed. As in small pots 4ltrs, they are totally reliant on nutes, and not so much any spare in the soil. Which is stripped quickly.

Ec is now at 0.7 (Nute Only) @@ph6.6. Soil Ph is now 6.2-6.5, and of low run off Ec. So soil is back on track, after previous ph issues. had to continue using the cal/mag bloom, to keep up with the nitrogen demand, that will continue untill flowers are fully formed and bulked out. The indica i would say aint as keen as the sativa's in small culture vessels such as 4ltrs, the BB & BV are in 7ltrs. heights range from, 60cm to 90cm 70% of way through flower stretch now. And a nice height to work with. Had the outlaw previously at 6.5 feet from soil. so a nice size at the finish, from 4ltr pots.

Here they are then; day41/11

Blueberry

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 001

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 002

Blue velvet

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 004

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 014

Outlaw

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 005

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 006

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 003

White widow post recovery

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 008

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 010

As the vapor pressure differential decreases with rising RH. These should put on a bud show, as we move into wk 5 fruitification.

They have just had there first hit of molasses, 1tsp/4.54l=1gal warmed to 23c. Included is my new kit. For flower boost, and is superb with molasse saccharide tonic. "Shropshire Seaweed" organic growth enhancer, microbe packed. And "Ecothrive Charge" another piece of kit, that is well tested. new ingredients, will see how they go. Automaster

5 people like this

Lovely specimens as always Brudda... master at work!

I can see the point of the seaweed.... high quality, easily absorbed micronutrients etc etc and molasses.... superb stuff... but the Ecothrive..... wotsit got in it then?

cheers, Tee

1 person likes this

it should be a nice blooms display Automaster. Hope you are enjoying this crop, and good luck in the coming weeks

1 person likes this

Lovely specimens as always Brudda... master at work!

I can see the point of the seaweed.... high quality, easily absorbed micronutrients etc etc and molasses.... superb stuff... but the Ecothrive..... wotsit got in it then?

cheers, Tee

i have witnessed some side by side with and without comparison grows. the outcomes are mental. it provokes a hormone rsponce that provokes an indirect growth response based around chitin......... i am top dressing atm tee...... in combi with the shropshire organic growth enhancer,...heres what the company Ecothrive say..... it is also passed the soil association test for increased productivity....

NPK – 3/2/3

What is in Charge?

Charge is comprised from just one ingredient: premium grade insect frass. (Frass is the technical term for insect poop.) The specific insects that help to create Charge insect frass are the larvae of Tenebrio molitor beetles, commonly known as mealworms. Charge goes through a number of processes and tests before being packaged to ensure it’s of the highest quality and no actual insects are present.

What do the beetle larvae eat?

Good quality outputs come from good quality inputs! The beetle larvae that make Charge are treated to a diet of organic carrots and wheat bran. These components contain everything the beetles need for a healthy lifecycle. Additionally, this strict vegetarian additive-free diet ensures the insect frass is the same high quality each and every time to deliver a consistent product year round.

How Does Charge Work?

Charge improves plant growth in a number of ways. Firstly, Charge insect frass provides a range of macro and micro-nutrients needed for healthy plant growth. Secondly, insect frass is packed full of beneficial microorganisms. Laboratory tests have shown that Charge consistently contains more than 450 million colony forming units of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria per gram! These beneficial bacteria ‘charge’ the potting mix, making it more favourable for root growth and function, and vastly improve nutrient cycling and availability when growing organically. Finally, being an organic waste from insects, Charge contains derivatives of chitin, which is a modified polysaccharide found in large concentrations in the cell walls of insects. The chitinous derivatives found in Charge are able to naturally elevate the plants in-built resistance to pests and disease, as well as increase growth rates and productivity; ensuring a healthy and fruitful crop.

1 person likes this

An Extended Update; Day 63 Fwr32
its been a few days due to work. Roll in from work 20:30pm, get grub on, make sandwiches for next day, 21:40, take hot kettle to the girls, do them 40ltrs fresh at 23c, 22:30pm, Newsnight beckons@22:38pm, make a decafe cart noir velvet, half pint, with powdered milk and cream,; as you walk past the cold dark looking PC, saying "Fuc it, (Update) im off to bed"......... Newsnight & a duby and ZZzzzz.....

You Know The One;.......... Bank Holl Update;.....

Just when i needed to let the girls get on with it. Due to work. i noticed around 6.45am, 2 mornings ago, my Kw electric remote meter was showing, 1.2kw ?? WTF ??

All but the fan and heat exchanger, all else should be off ??..... went in space, and 3 of the leds where still running ? thought must be a late timer ?/ the timer is a single graslin 3pin plug 24hr type. rotated it to 7;30am, the led's didant go out WTFuc !! graslin failed timer !!

How long was it, that i didant notice Kw's meter?? either way 3 of 6 led's where on 24hrs for an un-known period. freaking the Dames right out. To what extent is un-known. i just had a 20 day session on contract.... gutted....

Here they are then, fully photo confused in mid to late flowering. Summer Selection Box.

Blueberry; Hard earnt blue nuggetts...and no intersex shown at all... on the other either BV WW Ol

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 001

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 002

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 015

Blue Velvet

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 003

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 004

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 014

Outlaw

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 010

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 017

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 005

White Widow; didant like the elevated Ph as much as the Blue;s. Ec is now @ 0.85 Ph 6.6

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 007

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 008

Dp's Selection Box Day 41 013

Other than that work nightmare, me thinking it might be elevated Ph, when in fact it was a fucked graslin timer on one bank, they still managed to put some weight on ?? the pk has been on now for 10 days, they got a shropshire organic flower booster shot into the bargain, with mollass shot in those 2 weeks. They got 2-3wks left yet ??.......... they might check out in 12-14 days !!

They all are sporting the correct aromas, a heady mix i can say.... the blues smell like heaven again, as do the sativa dom "Outlaw" a favorite of my, with all that lemonine terps high up the scale...

I will get a nuggett collection in the selection box for summer........ it just wont weigh as much as if i had paid attention !! We will see what they do now, after being freaked out by the one they rely on for life support !!.......... feels like i starved a puppy to death though !! Automaster
4 people like this

Just had to post these shots of the "Blueberry"

The colors in these shots, at "Late Autumn" Day 89/58/8Flush she is blushing her colors, and crystals..... DP's "BB" just was that dream pheno and a lady who did not throw an orgasm. As she is a Dame... ta boot...... AM's "DP", "Blueberry flushing...

Dp's Selection Box Day 89 58 8 003

Dp's Selection Box Day 89 58 8 004

Dp's Selection Box Day 89 58 8 005

Dp's Selection Box Day 89 58 8 006

Dp's Selection Box Day 89 58 8 008

The colors and aroma at this age, make me want to chew a hard refresher chew from the fridge if you know what i mean !! awasome
1 person likes this

2nd To last update; PRE HARVEST UPDATE; 92overall fwr63 Flush11 DP's Summer Selection Box (Fems)

They are all well into Autunb color down now. Been flushing for 11 days gassed up Pure RO Flush at 23c. They are in mid throw of pulling in all mobile elements right now. Night heater is off now for 8 days. lowest day temp has been 19.5c, night temp lights on high of 27.2c.

They are as allways packing it on in the last 3 weeks...........and are still using up the nute reservoir in the soil. Although nearly depleted now. hence scoffing of mobile elements.

The BB & BV are very nice and at least 2-3 zips each from the 7ltr culture vessel. But are slow to move mobile elements upto flowers. The white widow will finish first, and will only have 2 more RO drinks, before the 3 day pot dry before the chop nxt week.

The outlaw will be the heaviest yielder i think. There are a couple of sati pheno' in there of outlaw i am particularly looking forward to, as well as the BB & BV. The white widow indi doms are not bad either. but will prob be in with the BB, BV with yield volume, due to earlier ph probs.

3months overall and 2 months flower, aint to bad. The daytime lights out low temps have brought out the red shades in the BB BV camp as well......... looking spectacular in their old age !! 3 days flush left on most, then 3 day pot dry, then 6 days air dry brown bag, then 14 days cure = 26 days till testing !! 20th May. bang on Summer window.....

Pre Harvest pics; here they are then; Automasters Summer Selection Box

92 / 63 / 11 BB BV OL WW, & "DesForia" 1no (73 / 64 /11) 9 days veg, then 12/12 and not a flinch @day63fwr.

Blueberry

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 003

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 004

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 010

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 011

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 014

Blue Velvet

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 002

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 007

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 008

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 013

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 016

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 017

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 031

Outlaw

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 006

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 012

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 020

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 023

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 034

White Widow

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 005

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 015

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 024

"DesForia" By Automaster Falia1.

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 026

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 027

Quite pleased at recent weight gain. Very firm flowers now. Blues aroma is delightful as id the DesForia. A few might hit over 3zips a piece. Which aint bad for 4.5ltr culture vessels. The BB & BV in 7 ltr vessels will throw the same weight as the 4.5ltr cultivar pots....... but that is expected !!......... looking forward to smelling the Blues cure aroma greatly. let alone the "Roken" AM

Edited by AutoMaster
2 people like this

Just how many LED units have you got there @@AutoMaster Blud? lol Those look like they're from that link you gave me ;)

Looks like summer is gonna be hazy for you mate!

A question before I go... What's Nigel Farage's favourite breakfast?

Edited by teehee

chocolate cheerios.

1 person likes this