Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

338 posts in this topic
On 2/9/2018 at 5:27 PM, BarrySHitPeas said:

Contacted Vapefiend directly and although I voided my warranty by opening it , they have given me address to send it to ,so they can have a look at it , which is as much as I could ask for  given the circumstances. 

I'm hopeful that we'll still be able to get this working again :-) - but PLEASE to everyone else. If you have any issues with your Evo or any other vaporizer, DO NOT open it up! Please give us a call, we will advise you and will be able to help you.

2 people like this

I had to send mine off last week to get a new bamboo fitted as I broke mine. I have to say as usual I had no issues, I sent it in and after a few days they sent it back all cleaned, serviced with a brand new glass bamboo fitted. As it was still in warranty it was only £60.

@BarrySHitPeas Hopefully they will get it fixed for you. I wouldn’t be pouring ISO into it mate, I use those Vipes that they sell and long wooden ear bud to poke it down into the bamboo and clean it that way.

Edited by Smokebelch
2 people like this

I broke my Mini Turbo Hydratube too. I left the bubbler on top of the vape and I knocked it over right onto a pint glass that was on the table next to it. Glass hitting glass is never going to end well and in my case a broken £140 bubbler and a broken Cloud.

Ouch!

large.05AD1703-F58E-4857-BCE0-418C8F4837

@SmokebelchSod's law I bet the pint glass was fine. Pleased you got your evo back safe and sound :haveadab:

1 person likes this

@Smokebelch Yeah I sent mine off this time last week , not heard anything back yet , just checked postal info and it was signed for so that's something , just emailed them for a update. 

I clogged mine up with bubble hash , I'm just going to use a cheap bong for bubble and use this mainly for flowers from now on.

Kinda worrying me yours got repaired so fast and I've not heard nothing back from them at all in the same time frame. 

It's not the same not using my Evo 

Glad you got your back and working 

1 person likes this

@BarrySHitPeas, its in the best hands dude, fingers crossed on a swift safe return.

All this evo talk think I might dust mine down and fire it up.

atb

2 people like this

They already got back to me , they had received it and they've sent me a payment request which I've just actioned , my bamboo had gone, and that's how it most have got through into the device so that explains how it all got in there. obviously happy with the costing seems fair for the replacement and clean up.

and thanks at @golf.007 

cant wait to fire mine up again 

4 people like this

I wish all customer service was like vapefiends, sounds like they have looked after you both spot on. 

3 people like this