Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

278 posts in this topic

The only trouble I have is refraining from buying more glass! I've recently bought a gorilla glass 18mm bubbler and will be putting in an order with vapefiend soon for the Glycerin Vapor Tamer and VapeXhale short mouthpeice.

I find I don't have to use water or cooling for herb but more concentrated extracts that billow off the nails need it, just feels easier to clear a hit. 

Really want one as have had and sold on a lot of the supposedly top vapourizers ( Minivap, Crafty, MFB, and others) and am left with a Mighty and Volcano but a trsuted member here told me it's a glorified e-nail?

Not to sound cynical but at £400 I want it to be a lifetime purchase, not something that doesn't live up to the initial hype. 

@vapefiend - do you do trials at the Vape HQ, I'm regularly around your 'manor' ?

i had a volcano for years quality bit of kit great with hash and herb . the evo really is a very effective bit of kit 

2 people like this

I had a volcano for a month, I got sick to death of the bag system, felt like I was 15 again doing lungers with my old chavvy mushes. Never had a proper nail either as I thought they were just overpriced hot knives!

Glass bongs have always been a constant through my life and this is where the evo wins with me, familiarity. Bong like hits without burning and not spending £500+ on tobacco a year either.

I can big up the evo day and night, I bought one and have never felt let down by it and it gets better as you become more accustomed with it.

2 people like this

I only bought a arizer extreme q a couple of weeks ago and really like it but I like buying things. Would the evo actually be an upgrade or just more of the same?. 

Cheers!!.

4 hours ago, Ital said:

Really want one as have had and sold on a lot of the supposedly top vapourizers ( Minivap, Crafty, MFB, and others) and am left with a Mighty and Volcano but a trsuted member here told me it's a glorified e-nail?

Not to sound cynical but at £400 I want it to be a lifetime purchase, not something that doesn't live up to the initial hype. 

@vapefiend - do you do trials at the Vape HQ, I'm regularly around your 'manor' ?

It's the best vape I've used , better than the volcano which I didn't really like for some reason , I had the bags with that though

I haven't got one because yeah £400 is a lot for me

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Degsy said:

It's the best vape I've used , better than the volcano which I didn't really like for some reason , I had the bags with that though

I haven't got one because yeah £400 is a lot for me

Yeah the bag system is scuzzy, thought about getting an attachment to a bong but gave up on that idea then read about the Evo.

The verdict is out everyone does rate them for sure, the design is clean and easy to keep away from youthful eyes which is a factor at the moment.

cheers :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Ital It's really not an enail- it's a pure convection all-glass pathway vaporizer. You can also do dabs on it, but they are hot-air convection dabs, the concentrate is heated by air, and never touches a pre-heated surface, so there's no scorching or combusting, and therefore it uses a fraction of the amount of concentrate that an enail uses. Whoever told you it's the same as an enail is about as misinformed as they come! It's a pretty unique device.

I'm afraid we don't have a setup where people can come and try vapes, sorry about that.

Edited by vapefiend
4 people like this