Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunderlungs

Plant magic coco back ground e.c

Hello uk420. I thought I would add this information for any one with the same question I had. I just got off the phone to plant magic hq. My question was do I need to take in to account my e.c of dead salts in my water after adding plant magic coco nutes and add extra to compensate for the dead back ground salts of water straight out of the tap? The answer was no I do not need to do that that they have worked that out at there end. So there you go straight out the horses mouth so to speak. The guy I spoke to said start with an e.c of 1.0 to 1.2 he said 1.2 first so I presume it would be ok to jump straight in at a e.c of 1.2.

If I started mine off at 1.0 I'd burn them to death mate, saying that I haven't used these nutes but you should go on what ur particular strain is telling you, I start of at 0.5 to 0.6 and build on that, if you look at my dairy the plants are currently on 1.1 and are two weeks in flower

4 people like this

as oddnut says i start mine at half of wot yer man said(0.6)

and same again im 5 weeks in flower and have only just jumped from 1.2 ec upto 1.4ish

1 person likes this

Cheers guys. That is a valid point so everything looking healthy and good at your current e.c values?

Cheers guys. That is a valid point so everything looking healthy and good at your current e.c values?

yes mate looking lovely (if I don't mind saying so myself lol) I'm using gold label nutrients
1 person likes this

defo looking good mate alot of people hammer the nutrients and its not needed

feed every few days when young at 0.6ecish depending obv on ure background ec as some of that will be avalable to ure plants

then 1.0ec in veg and a bit higher in bloom feeding everyday if ure pots are fully rooted out(which they should be)

1 person likes this

Gone off plant magic nutes big time

Had nothing but cal mg issues with the stuff