Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Twisted Rizla

cannabis e-cig juice recipe

32 posts in this topic

I'd like to make some canna juice for my e-cig for vaping in public.

I've had a search around but can't find a mix/recipe that everyone seems to agree with - many opinions.

I'm vaping some canna e-juice now and it tastes very nice. I'm not sure if it's getting me too stoned as the backdrop to my day has been based upon Pineapple Express and Dinachem but I'd certainly like to make some for wandering around in public.

Can anyone point me towards a thread where such recipes are discussed please?

Edited by Twisted Rizla
1 person likes this

Ive never heard of actual thc eliquid, but i have heard of cbd liquid. Is it actually possible to make thc eliquid?

Ive never heard of actual thc eliquid, but i have heard of cbd liquid. Is it actually possible to make thc eliquid?

I'm not sure but I'm vaping an e-juice which is brown in colour and has been made by, apparently adding a weed mix to vegetable glycerine and cooking it in some fashion.

As I said earlier, I'm already off it from some nice Pineapple Express but this stuff tastes really nice. I'll have a better idea in the morning when I wake and vape/bake it.

I got this from a friend who paid quite a bit for it and I'd like to know how I can make it myself.

Interesting. It may well be thc e-liquid then. Ive absolutly no idea how this would be made though. I know VG is quite thick but compared to cannabis oil its very thin.. how you get cannabis oil into something as runny as VG ive no idea.

If it was a simple process of combing canna oil with VG then it would seem quite straight forward. I would have thought it would more likey be PG instead of VG though since its much thinner than VG.

Hope someone comes along with some info though i'd be really interested.

Let us know how you get on in the morning, maybe enquire with your mate see if he knows anything else about what it is your vaping

Edited by Punk#1
1 person likes this

Cana oil + ejmix at 50/50 will work from what I have read I have tried with pg but could not get it to mix at a high enough ratio to work

Ejmix is a mix of pg and something els I think that helps the canna oil mix in and stay mixed in

1 person likes this

Im curious to this myself

I have seen a video on youtube that outline the process thus:

• Grind up 5g of bud
  • Stick it in a air tight tin wrap the tin in foil and bake for 1hr in the over at 120°C. (I think they call this carbonization?)
  • Take the tin out and let it completely cool down - do not open it.
  • Pour 50ml of 50/50 VG/PG vape oil into a kilner jar and add the now baked bud
  • Stir it up and seal the lid
  • Put a pan on the stove half filled with water and bring to the boil
  • Place the kilner jar in the pan and let it boil for hours and hours (cant remember but it was something stupid like 8 hrs)
  • Stir it every 30 mins or so ( dont skip this its very important to open the jar so it doesnt explode from pressure build up.)
  • Take out the kilner jar and let it cool down
  • You should now have a thick green liquid
  • Strain all the lumps out and discard
  • Vape that green oily shit

Now here is the disclaimer, not tried it myself for 2 good reasons:

1) Im tight and if it didnt work I'd cry at the wasted 5g

2) Im pretty sure baking your weed will stink your house out.

I have the VG/PG base oil ready to go (ebay is you friend) , just haven't built up the courage to do it yet.

Edited by Guy_Incognito
6 people like this

I've had great success using the liquidizer system to make oil then using liquidizer's own special ejuice to mix with the oil I then use it in kanger mini pro, effect, flavour etc are top notch. There is a big thread on FC about it.

If you ok with extracting your own oil the you can buy the ej juice on eBay to make it up

2 people like this

Im curious to this myself

I have seen a video on youtube that outline the process thus:

• Grind up 5g of bud
  • Stick it in a air tight tin wrap the tin in foil and bake for 1hr in the over at 120°C. (I think they call this carbonization?)
  • Take the tin out and let it completely cool down - do not open it.
  • Pour 50ml of 50/50 VG/PG vape oil into a kilner jar and add the now baked bud
  • Stir it up and seal the lid
  • Put a pan on the stove half filled with water and bring to the boil
  • Place the kilner jar in the pan and let it boil for hours and hours (cant remember but it was something stupid like 8 hrs)
  • Stir it every 30 mins or so ( dont skip this its very important to open the jar so it doesnt explode from pressure build up.)
  • Take out the kilner jar and let it cool down
  • You should now have a thick green liquid
  • Strain all the lumps out and discard
  • Vape that green oily shit

Now here is the disclaimer, not tried it myself for 2 good reasons:

1) Im tight and if it didnt work I'd cry at the wasted 5g

2) Im pretty sure baking your weed will stink your house out.

I have the VG/PG base oil ready to go (ebay is you friend) , just haven't built up the courage to do it yet.

Thanks Guy

That sounds similar to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0VirUkj8_4&feature=player_detailpage

I've got the VG/PG base as well but don't want to make a start on the job until I'm sure I've got the right recipe.

@is it tho?

Thanks, I'll check that out.

@@Twisted Rizla, just seen this thread. Me and a mate have had a go recently using that exact method in the video. It's a piece of piss to make, but you do need to have 3 hours spare to monitor and shake it up every so often. We used 70/30 PG/VG, and from 50ml of liquid added we ended up with 30ml of vape juice. We upped the weed quantity a bit and put 8g of various strains and half a gram of kief as well. ;)

Results were mixed, it's a lovely tasting product, but still wasn't anywhere near strong enough for our liking. More a mellow buzz than an intense high, which considering the amount of weed that went in for 30ml of liquid was disappointing. Something to also bear in mind is that it ruins standard coils in minutes, at the very least you need a variable flow coil opened right up or ideally run it through a dripper system. These issues might be more to do with us not getting the process quite right, fiddling with the VG/PG to make it less viscous might help with the coil issue, although the guy in my local vape shop checked out our liquid and reckons crystallisation is the issue, how you combat that I don't know. :g:

So I hope that helps a little dude, it's worth a bash, but don't expect fireworks is my opinion. Any questions feel free man. :)

Just a quick edit, as I'm sat here mulling it over...... regarding the strength of the product, experimenting with decarb and simmer times must be the way forward, we decarbed for 35 mins at 100c, and simmered in a pyrex "Kitchen Lab" beaker for a little over 2 and a half hours. 8 hours sounds excessive to me, you need to be simmering as opposed to boiling otherwise you burn the product and it'll taste shit, but maybe we do need to cook it longer to find a higher potency.

Edited by Captain Bonglington
2 people like this

@@Twisted Rizla, just seen this thread. Me and a mate have had a go recently using that exact method in the video. It's a piece of piss to make, but you do need to have 3 hours spare to monitor and shake it up every so often. We used 70/30 PG/VG, and from 50ml of liquid added we ended up with 30ml of vape juice. We upped the weed quantity a bit and put 8g of various strains and half a gram of kief as well. ;)

Results were mixed, it's a lovely tasting product, but still wasn't anywhere near strong enough for our liking. More a mellow buzz than an intense high, which considering the amount of weed that went in for 30ml of liquid was disappointing. Something to also bear in mind is that it ruins standard coils in minutes, at the very least you need a variable flow coil opened right up or ideally run it through a dripper system. These issues might be more to do with us not getting the process quite right, fiddling with the VG/PG to make it less viscous might help with the coil issue, although the guy in my local vape shop checked out our liquid and reckons crystallisation is the issue, how you combat that I don't know. :g:

So I hope that helps a little dude, it's worth a bash, but don't expect fireworks is my opinion. Any questions feel free man. :)

Just a quick edit, as I'm sat here mulling it over...... regarding the strength of the product, experimenting with decarb and simmer times must be the way forward, we decarbed for 35 mins at 100c, and simmered in a pyrex "Kitchen Lab" beaker for a little over 2 and a half hours. 8 hours sounds excessive to me, you need to be simmering as opposed to boiling otherwise you burn the product and it'll taste shit, but maybe we do need to cook it longer to find a higher potency.

Thank you mate, much appreciated.

So the longer you simmer it the better the end result? 8 hours does seem a bit excessive I have to agree. I was thinking of around 4 hours.

It's interesting what you said about the strength. The juice I was given isn't particularly strong which was the reason for me wanting to make my own. It isn't very viscous so I'm assuming it has more VG than PG. It's brown in colour and tastes a bit like the smell of ABV. I'm using a CE5 cartomiser and it seems to be holding up ok. Might be down to the lower viscosity of the juice.

I'm wondering if you made some iso oil and added that to a VG/PG mix whether that would work?

No worries mate, if you can get this stuff strong enough to set a seasoned toker back for a while please let me know how! :rofl:

I think a longer simmer is the first port of call, your liquid should be a nice opaque amber colour apparently, if it's dark brown it's burned during the simmer.

Looking back, when we decarbed it came out of the oven looking a little browner than I'd have liked, I wonder if we overdid the heat or time a bit and lost a bit in the decarb process perhaps.... :ermm:

I was under the impression PG was the thinner but I may well have that wrapped round my arse somehow.... :rofl: I have heard a drop of alcohol will thin a mix, but it affects the taste of the product.

I reckon is it tho and Artificial Emotions ideas are well worth a look, this method would be ok if the potency was there, but it's a lot of weed to keep pissing about with till you crack it, and even then it's always going to be weed inefficient I think.

Edit, just been reading AE's link, it says that you have limited absorbtion when extracting using glycerine, hence the potency issues. The BHO thing is a nice idea, but I don't have an x120 homogeniser in the cupboard. :rofl: This is why I'm thinking about these dry herb tanks, it just seems easier!

Edited by Captain Bonglington
1 person likes this

No worries mate, if you can get this stuff strong enough to set a seasoned toker back for a while please let me know how! :rofl:

I think a longer simmer is the first port of call, your liquid should be a nice opaque amber colour apparently, if it's dark brown it's burned during the simmer.

Looking back, when we decarbed it came out of the oven looking a little browner than I'd have liked, I wonder if we overdid the heat or time a bit and lost a bit in the decarb process perhaps.... :ermm:

I was under the impression PG was the thinner but I may well have that wrapped round my arse somehow.... :rofl: I have heard a drop of alcohol will thin a mix, but it affects the taste of the product.

I reckon is it tho and Artificial Emotions ideas are well worth a look, this method would be ok if the potency was there, but it's a lot of weed to keep pissing about with till you crack it, and even then it's always going to be weed inefficient I think.

Edit, just been reading AE's link, it says that you have limited absorbtion when extracting using glycerine, hence the potency issues. The BHO thing is a nice idea, but I don't have an x120 homogeniser in the cupboard. :rofl: This is why I'm thinking about these dry herb tanks, it just seems easier!

lol yes mate, PG is thinner. My mistake.

Yeah, I was kind of wondering where the homogeniser would come from. Not the sort of kit I've seen down the local car boot lol

Takes about 45mins to make the ejuice including extracting the oil using the liquidizer and their own ej juice mix 5 ish grams of green made about 2mls of juice. It was so strong that that I was only doing about 3-4 tokes on the ecig each night and I was blasted

3 people like this