Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapefiend

Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer

61 posts in this topic

@@Stuart1976 good little bit of info there Stu...am really fancing this vape,got the solo an q....was thinking firefly.......now seriously thinking the air! would be good if you can let us know the charge time :yes:

kind regards hd

3rd charge : 2hrs 42mins.

4th charge : 2hrs 48mins.

i got 4 and a 1/3 full goes the whole 10 mins on setting 3 (green) before light goes red

the solo i vaped 2 tokes on setting 4 rest on 5. (best high for me)

the air 2 tokes on setting 2 (white) rest on 3 green. (this gives me 5 whole goes & Best high for me)

stem filled to 80% this allows stem to be fully vaped by 9 mins. (this means having the first 2 tokes on (setting 2) white within 1min max from when its charged for setting 2.

this for me allows me to cough abit inbetween tokes its rushed alittle but this leaves me sh_t faced. but 4 full goes on one charge thats a big no thanx you.5 is a minimum especially on a new batt

so after using the air alot now i still love much more than solo, if you buy the air get a spare batt (i got 3) and £6 was knocked off price normal price. and ill buy the external charger its more than needed

Edited by Stuart1976
3 people like this

Got me Air today,charging as we speak....top service again V! No magnet thou.......devastated, lol

kind regards hd

eta joking on the magnet

Edited by hazydays
2 people like this

Ok, ready to pull the trigger on one of these (and a Nitcore D2 + couple of extra batteries)...

@@vapefiend just wondering if you were getting any of the black Ryot smell proof cases back in stock in the near future..? See you only have the natural or olive atm.

Ta very much :yep:

so a little update..

I love the Air more every day. i now fill up stem 50(ish)% and get untold goes per bat charge alot better than original 5 when first brought.cut back on smoking more and still get slaughtered with no need to reuse. the batteries are holding out well i rotate them which i feel is much better than constant 1 batt use. got the external battery charger (and another bloody fridge magnet) this unit will charge your air battery about an extra 8-10% and was quicker at charging than the air itself (i did write out charts but lost it). i still hate the case that it comes (lack of velcro holding and the catch bit that goes behind belt is crap and nearly came off bout 4 times.it should of been a whole loop you slide onto belt at least) with but the old solo case fits untold air-stems-f bomb diffuser. took it on a test run to amsterdam, thats where it nearly slipped off, but worked so good in a coffeeshop or on top of nemo. the unit was nice and small and easily fit into coat pocke, having a giant solo case bulge would have looked well weird and wouldnt have been able to use whilst out and about in dam. used the condom on air when sharing then took it straight back off, sucking is crap as with it on (needs air vents, but i like the idea ofadded protection when sharing with stoners)

whens the VapeXhale back in stock by the way

1 person likes this

I have been looking at the Arizer vapes lately.

I really want one!

First I thought I wanted the V tower thingy.

Then I decided the Solo instead.

Now I'm thinking about the Air too.

Hmmm....

why not the storm vape

Yeah @ Vince noir rock n roll star

That's the first one that caught my eye.

Great price on it too.

Might be a good choice for me cause I want to upgrade my extraction and the saving will help.

why not the storm vape

For me (at least)...

Arizers track record

Two year warranty

Glass vapour path/mouthpiece

Modular design (like the solo) with different mouthpieces/bubbler adapters available to suit different situations.

Ease of loading on the go, as the solo/air does whole nugs very well or you can load multiple stems and cap them for use later (this will replace my solo as an out and about vape and won't be used at home at all really).

I'm sure the storm is good for the price, but if you can afford it I think a solo/air would be a better choice - certainly for flowers/solid concentrates.

:yep:

5 people like this

@@DD2001 i ordered the olive thinking thats what i ordered last time,it wasnt.. lol.....anyhow the strap on the original charcoal one has now come off completly so i ordered the natural thinking that must be the first one i ordered(charcoal)....argghhhh best i give em a ring in the morning...its perfect for the air though so is the the little black batt case thing!

The air gives lovely clouds on 180,and smashes you right up on 5 through water! Think your making a good choice DD! ;)

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays
1 person likes this

Order placed... @@hazydays Just went with the natural Ryot case. Didn't like the look of the Olive one.

Fingers crossed for Tue delivery as I'm off work all day :yep:

1 person likes this

Question is, do I replace my Pinnacle Pro with this or do I just carry on : :g:

Hardly use my PP anyway.

Order placed... @@hazydays Just went with the natural Ryot case. Didn't like the look of the Olive one.

Fingers crossed for Tue delivery as I'm off work all day :yep:

went with the same...blending in with all the sand near us is a tad worrying though,lol....

kind regards hd

1 person likes this

Question is, do I replace my Pinnacle Pro with this or do I just carry on : :g:

Hardly use my PP anyway.

Gave my PnP away a few months back. I loved the bullets for swapping out while out, and it was about as stealth as you could get when it was first released... but flavour just didn't compare with my solo so ended up just using that all the time anyway.

It's a definite upgrade to the PnP for sure though.

1 person likes this

Wow, very nice indeed. I'm impressed :yep:

First of all thanks @@vapefiend for another ultra fast delivery. Order was placed Sunday night, processed and shipped Mon and at my house by 10:00 am Tue, which was perfect as I was off work yesterday...

Improved airflow over my older model solo is great, and it's so small.

Tastes great, and even handles the higher temps well.

Great piece of kit... and I got a magnet... and a couple of free "Vipes" to try out too ;)

5 people like this