Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapefiend

Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer

61 posts in this topic
In stock and shipping today!
arizer-air-black.jpg

Ultra-compact & lightweight, easy to operate & maintain, and completely portable, the Arizer Air features a high quality ceramic heating element, high quality glass dishes, and high quality rechargeable, interchangeable lithium batteries. Offering an hour of continuous use per charge, plus the ability to use the unit while charging the battery, and the option to have spare batteries fully charged, the Arizer Air is ideal for day to day use at home and on the go!
Utilizing a sleek and compact design concept, the Arizer Air measures 122mm in Height and 29mm in Diameter, conveniently fitting inside the palm of your hand, pockets, or purse. A solid shell protects the Arizer Air from general wear and tear and a vented top keeps the surface temperature of the body cool. Internally, a solid foundation surrounds the ceramic heating element adding an extra layer of durability.
The Arizer Air portable diffuser is equipped with a 1-2 minute warm up time, an advanced temperature control system with 5 settings, and a built-in automatic shut off safety setting after 10 minutes of operation. An optimized heating system gives you the ability to enjoy the flavor and aroma profiles of your favorite botanicals to the fullest extent possible.
A wide range of parts and accessories lets you customize and protect your Arizer Air so you can be prepared for any situation! Dual Battery Chargers, Skins, Carrying Cases, and more!
Includes
1 x Warming unit with battery
1 x UK Charger / Power Adapter
2 x Glass Diffuser Stems
1 x Glass Aroma Dish
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Clear Protective Silicone Skin
1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool

Arizer Air Temperature Levels
Level 1 (Blue) - 180°C / 356°F
Level 2 (White) - 190°C / 374°F
Level 3 (Green) - 200°C / 392°F
Level 4 (Orange) - 205°C / 401°F
Level 5 (Red) - 210°C / 410°F

6 people like this

Looks like a great bit of portable kit, Arizer know what people want!

What's the battery life please mate? (Sorry if I missed it)

Edit: 40mins - 1hr. No worries, might have to get myself one :D

Edited by PureSmkr

Hmmm, this looks like a pretty cool vape for out and about, especially with the car charger, nice touch! The battery life isn't great but at £12 for a spare it seems like a good option.

Hey @@vapefiend what's the mAh for the supplied battery please?

Found the answer on Reddit

"The cell, by the way is 2250mAh, 3.3 - 4.2v and has a discharge current of ~5A."

BTW the Air hits hard, really big clouds lots of fun, a worthy upgrade for my Solo 😀

Edited by vapes420

Quick question mr fiend, how does this compare to the inhalater, I have the XP, great unit, but still finding it a little dry/hot even with a bubbler ?

Nice - next months pay for me I reckon...

@@vapefiend what mouthpieces are shipping with the units now..? The two different length ones with delrin tips, or one of those and the shorter solo type stem?

Ta very much... :yep:

1 person likes this

I got one of each. The mini solo stem was a nice surprise as I haven't seen one before. It's cool.

Not tried the plastic tipped stem yet..

1 person likes this

I got one of each. The mini solo stem was a nice surprise as I haven't seen one before. It's cool.

Not tried the plastic tipped stem yet..

Ta :yep:

It's the plastic tipped ones I'm more interested in tbh (so much so that I ordered a couple to check out on my solo)... I literally only use my solo while out and about, so the added stealth of the Air's size and those stems are what's got me interested in this the most.

1 person likes this

brought last week (have a solo). never liked the look of the plastic cap stems, but i received an all glass stem (basically solo stem cut down 50%) i love it. the air just feels right when im holding it, weight is light without doubt better than solo. case is cute, but its not the best protection for for the stems. so i use my solo case i brought off VF fits the fbomb & air + 4 stems perfectly. vapefiend was again 100% flawless as always. on a side note, my fridge is now half covered with the vapefiend fridge magnets, are you going to change that to like key chain or something different, as my fridge is starting to look abit weird. Many Thanks.

stu..

2 people like this

Nice right up Stu, I'm still loving the Air with my full sized PVHES and only use the mini stem when I'm out n about. How do you find the battery life? How many sessions do you get from 1 charge?

Also lol on the magnets I'm the same..

1 person likes this

@@Stuart1976 lol,same as ours(fridge)

kind regards hd

eta how am i bold???

Edited by hazydays

sorted....dunno how??

kind regards hd

Ditto on the fridge mags!!

1 person likes this

well i always thought solo battery was terrible only ever got about 5 ish goes per charge. the air is already better in that sense. let me explain more. when i use the solo i let it rest on my lap or side of armchair.theres nothing wrong with that till you look down or over and you forgot about the bloody vape again, ive done it once 4 times in one go (i doubt that will be beaten). for me the solo feels like it doesnt want to be held (im a little weird), but the air every time i use it ive never put it down, now for me the air feels like it wants to be held. battery management is very important for me. and i was gonna get right on it then i scored some lovely weed off mate and it all went out the bloody window. so ive just been enjoying the air with lovely weed. also i fell in love with the air after first use when i made an coffee went back to computer holding a blimming fork. the other problem was the solo for me got me most high when i had 2 tokes on setting 4 then the rest on 5. with the air its 1 toke on setting 2,then 80% on 3 then last few draws on 4. im sure i can get that changed better and for more goes per charge. ive been filling stem a little less so when 10 mins is up i dont have to turn the air back on. still yet to use the plastic cap stem (dont think i will) and not used my pvhes or other stems yet. the f bomb with the air is the same as fbomb + solo you end up toking Way to long, coughing for 30 mins and regretting using the fbomb again(ive even written large on A4 paper dont toke to long and i still do its just crazy). once i finish this weed ill chart times settings which seem best for me. also there is a negative for me and the air seems to take an age to charge ill stopwatch it next time, and would anyone know if the 2 batt external battery charger would be any quicker

2 people like this