Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyeslow420

Avb/duff

I have like 10g of avb/duff and i know you can make brownies and stuff with it if you get all the goodness out with cooking oil but i also clean my stem from my solo with milk, full fat and heated and was wonderring if the same could be done with my duff, like if i simmer it in milk then strain the milk and make my porridge and coffee with it will it be medicated in the same way it was when i cleaned my stem.

Still fairly new to vaping, thanks in advance.

you can extract the goods the same ya would with prime bud, or hash, only have to adjust fer less potency obviously.

eg. every cooking extraction works, milk is fine.

Cool thanks for that i am gonna make brownies soon but for a quick medicated coffee this is cool and i know only to use it at night as it knocks you out haha

its abv not avb for future reference =already been vaped .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
1 person likes this

dammit man ..ocd dictates alphabetical order ...

dammit dammit dammit ...ill be swtiching the taps on for ten minutes in a sulk

1 person likes this

lol

I thought it was Already Been Vaped too

lol lol

I call it shite and put it in the bin :wassnnme:

Edited by DD2001
2 people like this

IME It's hard to extract abv in milk as you have to simmer it in a double boiler for so long, it's easy to spoil the milk. I occasionally just make a milkshake with finely powdered ABV, milk, icecream, banana, and add other ingredients as I see fit. Quite a nice nutty taste.

And ABV because it doesn't have to be bud.

1 person likes this

If I'm out I will just eat the abv strait works very well

At home I save it up till I have a large jar full and iso it the oil you get is not Tue best but works very well

I eat it too after a Volcano at night. Helps me sleep better I reckon but can overdo it and struggle to open my eyes in the morning. lol

1 person likes this