Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soldier Toker

Xmas Auto Rush 2014

21 posts in this topic

Ho ho hoe time to get this grow show on the go.

So my set up has been the same since the drove was born but here's the run down

Drobe

250w HP's

5"extraction fan

Passive intake

Clip on fan for circulation

Now then what have we got in store for this years winter stash? Let's see;

2x Fast Bud (6.5ltr pots)

3x Cream Caramel (11ltr pots)

I have around an oz of Think Different left that I'm trying to spread out until a fast bud is worthy of chopping down, will sacrifice the weaker of the two and then plan to chop the rest around Xmas.

Looking forward to this winters fruits :-)

I will post pics shortly the young ones are 10 days old today.

2 people like this

How old are they bro? Have you just germed em? I have some FB2 on the go for the extra crimbo smokes too but I started them a few weeks back. Mine should be done and dried in time, fingers crossed. Atb with it, SoD

2 people like this

Hi sonofdavid,

They are all 12 days old today, I plan on chopping the fast buds between 7-8 weeks (15th - 22nd Dec but will let the CC's go longer as that's my favourite smoke and the flavours increase loads in those final weeks, along with the crystal formations. They will be 10 weeks come the 5th of Jan and that's when I'd usually chop them.

I've never grown cream caramel in 11ltr pots before so not sure if they will need longer to see the full benefit of bigger pots? Plus I've only got about 9 litre of medium in the pots anyway so shouldn't be to different.

ST

2 people like this

Hi sonofdavid,They are all 12 days old today, I plan on chopping the fast buds between 7-8 weeks (15th - 22nd Dec but will let the CC's go longer as that's my favourite smoke and the flavours increase loads in those final weeks, along with the crystal formations. They will be 10 weeks come the 5th of Jan and that's when I'd usually chop them.I've never grown cream caramel in 11ltr pots before so not sure if they will need longer to see the full benefit of bigger pots? Plus I've only got about 9 litre of medium in the pots anyway so shouldn't be to different.ST

Nice one bro, hope they finish in time for ya then. I reckon you'll be fine, as long as your environment is favourable. I keep hearing good things about the CC and how it smokes. I'm gonna order some auto seeds today so I reckon I'll give them a try too
2 people like this

Hi Soldier toker, thanks for sharing your sweet diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.

I'll keep passing by!

Good luck with the rest of it ;)
Jaypp
2 people like this

fast Bud X 2 cream caramel X 3 autos 9 days Old Top shot

fast Bud X 2 cream caramel X 3 autos 9 days Old

So these were took yesterday at 11 days when they had just been put into final pots.

St

3 people like this

Coming along nicely there for 11 days ST. :oldtoker:

Only just noticed your sig there too mate. I feckin loves that movie, it's hilarious!! "That's my boy....one in the skull!" lol

Hopefully we'll both be a couple of "choppers" before Jesus' birthday ;)

2 people like this

Haha yeah too right Sonofdave, at the rate my jar is emptying I'll be chopping the first fast bud as soon as its worthy. Only enough room in the drobe for 4 flowing ladies anyway.

Well the girls are looking happier in their bigger pots and I've started them now on the PM biosilican 1ml per litre.

With regards to Chopper,

Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

love that film

ST

3 people like this

Good luck with them mate hope ya have some for crimbo

3 people like this

@@Soldier Toker I just ordered 5x fast auto #2 today. Will keeping an eye on how yours are doing. I have 5 creme caramel on the go at the moment day 27 will try get picks up so you can refer back to them. Good luck with your gro bro

2 people like this

Cheers godofgreen, that cream caramel is something special, this will be the 4th grow I've done with the CC's. The fast buds are looking really good plants to.
The plants are 3 weeks old tomorrow and the stem is thickening up nice, very little stretching and an even canopy. This is the first time I've used a 20/4 lighting cycle and I think this has prevented the plants stretching.
Here are some photos when they were 15/16 days old;

15 days Cc GB auto

15 days Cc Fb

Will add new photos tomorrow,
ST
2 people like this

Good luck with them mate hope ya have some for crimbo

Cheers Cabster gonna be a crappy few week till they ready as I'm down to my last quart :-(

1 person likes this

Yeah I've got mine on 20/4 more for the temp stability. Defo going to order more creme caramel awesome plants with plenty nodes and really bushy looking. Germinated those fast auto #2 only 3 germinated. Got those free barneys farm seeds as well don't know if I'm doing to run them at all as I love the sweet seeds.

2 people like this

Ok so the drobes looking nice and bushy. Girls are now 23-25 days old and I've raised the light a little as one of the cream caramels at the back of the drobe has started to stretch a good 60-70mm above the rest.

Anyway here's a few updated pics for your viewing. Not the best pics will turn the light off next update.

This was taken before the light and fan was raised. Two fast buds at the front, 3 cream caramels at the rear.

bushy drobe 23 days

Fast bud 1

fast bud 23 days

Fast bud 2

CC 23 days

CC1 (stretchy) on left - CC2 on right

CC1 and CC2 23 days

Fast bud 2 close up

fast bud 2

2 people like this

Well the girls have now been in the drobe 32 days and boy are they making themselves at home in there.

Old stretchy(CC) has a small amount of heat damage at the top of tge main cola but hopefully wont effect it too much as I caught it early, fingers crossed.

I fitted my new carbon filter today and its almost twice the size of my old one, luckily managed to squeeze it in there. Should of checked dimensions before ordering but never mind alls gravy :oldtoker: look at the difference in size below.

new mahoosive carbon filter

Here are some more updated photos.

jungle drobe 32 days

bud spots a plenty

my set up

Close up of the most developed so far, FB1, who will be my sacrifice to fend off the need for street weed.

Fast bud auto 32 days

Peace ST :smartass:

2 people like this