Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hiphip

Sensi Star

76 posts in this topic

Nice timing @@Hiphip and all looking nice green and lush. I'll keep a watch on these as well if that's OK as I've just got some of these under way myself. I can see that they have bolted height wise so I'll watch out for this.

Good luck with the Sensi Star grow :)

1 person likes this

Well FUCK ME FARO!!!! eh? Nice of you to join us :ninja: so yer growing thems sensi star in the old nut dust, Keep hearing how this coco malarkey is the real growers choice pffft, It matters not my Ovis aries loving welsh friend as im on the verve which comes with lots of small pets throwin in fer fuck all :toldya: Nothing better than going into check yer girls knowing that soil is alive with thousands of bouncing beasties.

I have never grew sensi star but i have smoked it a few years back and it was devastating smoke.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the growing of these fine plants but remember hip its not about the winning its about the taking part :bag: and to show humility in winning as one does in defeat. As i did when i won the UK420 diary comp not sure if any one knows that I won the UK420 comp, but as you can see i have showed great humility in WINNING THE UK42O diary comp lol

Anyway i suppose i will need to show my face in here from time to time just make sure yer doing everything right,

Hiphip hooray :clapping:

ps yer plant looks alive :)

Edited by Smurfy
13 people like this

Looking good bro! can't wait to see these flower out. It's going to be a very frosty Christmas @@Hiphip

2 people like this

All the best for the rest of the grow. Grew this circa ten years ago and it was blasting :D still got a seed knocking around somewhere in a cupboard :unsure:

Looking good :yep:

1 person likes this

:yinyang:
1 person likes this

Aye aye hip mannie fuck me another comp that am nae in ach well I'l jist sit wi Smurfy an Dodgee one in this here corner an add tae the drool collective here :yep:

Any coffee on the go yet hip?

Wi a nice biccy maybe?

Oy Smurfy stop hoggin that jar ye wee nyaff

Oh aye and yer plants look braw by the way :yep:

Aw the best ma man.

2 people like this

Look absolutely gorgeous. Got a sensi star bean in the fridge - gonna run it next. Should be just after xmas - can't wait.

Good luck with your grow. :yep:

1 person likes this

bit of sensi star :yep: good choice

all looking nice and healthy

look forward to seeing the results hip hip

1 person likes this

@HH Just slow down a bit mate ya don't want ya xmas tree too big do ya?!?! My mrs bought one last year that took over the house

I will put some shiny dangling things on it when the time is right pop Keep doing.

look lovely hiphip bro, lovely green as per usual in your gaff, best of luck

atb hari

Shwmae Mad, I hope everything is good in your life, coco and a simple nute regime see. Stay safe mucker.

Good luck with them bud

Many thanks cab, all the best with your ventures.

oh yes Maestro!

please, don t mind the klinking noise coming from the Jar shelf....just me.

cheers

jf

Shwmae para, how are things in that great land of Canadian air? Clinking :wassnnme:

all the best with this one hip ill be keeping me peepers on this!

Hello kipper you crazy fecker. Did you remember to breathe out?

Nice one Hiphip, hopefully you'll get a nice pheno. Beware, as this strain can be a little sensitive to nutes.

atb

Shwmae toker, thanks for stopping by. They will be given a dollop or maybe a dollopette but I do try (unsuccessfully) to keep em green. It is balancing act

Sensi star has been on my to do list far too long now, bout time I got around too it!

For now I will sit in the appropriate corner and add my dribble to smurfys puddle.

Good show as usual my man!

Do you have your haz-suit on? Last time his dribble formed a puddle it was like alien blood, still see the cellar through the hole. Thanks for the encouragement :unsure:

Nice timing @@Hiphip and all looking nice green and lush. I'll keep a watch on these as well if that's OK as I've just got some of these under way myself. I can see that they have bolted height wise so I'll watch out for this.

Good luck with the Sensi Star grow

Shwmae oak. I saw your diary earlier, nice cloning. They have stretched a bit, as will be seen, but they are very controllable indeed. Thanks for stopping by, I hope the smell in that corner does not put you off a return visit

Well FUCK ME FARO!!!! eh? Nice of you to join us so yer growing thems sensi star in the old nut dust, Keep hearing how this coco malarkey is the real growers choice pffft, It matters not my Ovis aries loving welsh friend as im on the verve which comes with lots of small pets throwin in fer fuck all Nothing better than going into check yer girls knowing that soil is alive with thousands of bouncing beasties.

I have never grew sensi star but i have smoked it a few years back and it was devastating smoke.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the growing of these fine plants but remember hip its not about the winning its about the taking part and to show humility in winning as one does in defeat. As i did when i won the UK420 diary comp not sure if any one knows that I won the UK420 comp, but as you can see i have showed great humility in WINNING THE UK42O diary comp

Anyway i suppose i will need to show my face in here from time to time just make sure yer doing everything right,

Hiphip hooray

ps yer plant looks alive

:notworthy: The zem. Feeling all nervous now that the CHAMP is looking in :fear: Did you ever get around to telling folk you won the diary comp? About time you started to tell folk that you re the champ as you won the comp :yep:

Latin as well, fuck me faro, well done, "Donius wellus"

Looking good bro! can't wait to see these flower out. It's going to be a very frosty Christmas @@Hiphip

Whoop M99, how are you these days? Stay safe mucker.

All the best for the rest of the grow. Grew this circa ten years ago and it was blasting still got a seed knocking around somewhere in a cupboard

Looking good

Seeds belong in the ground mucker, get planting :yep: All the best.

:yinyang:

And the same to you CK. Running out of smiley allowance now.

Aye aye hip mannie fuck me another comp that am nae in ach well I'l jist sit wi Smurfy an Dodgee one in this here corner an add tae the drool collective here

Any coffee on the go yet hip?

Wi a nice biccy maybe?

Oy Smurfy stop hoggin that jar ye wee nyaff

Oh aye and yer plants look braw by the way

Aw the best ma man.

Nope, 4 times I have read that and it makes no sense to me. Stay Scottish mucker, it suits you :yep:

Look absolutely gorgeous. Got a sensi star bean in the fridge - gonna run it next. Should be just after xmas - can't wait.

Good luck with your grow.

Argh, another with a bean to pop. Get on it vape mucker ffs, go on, you know you want to.

bit of sensi star :yep:good choice

all looking nice and healthy

look forward to seeing the results hip hip

Many thanks for popping by budd, so am I lol

Quick update

They been in the tent since I put them in and they are stretching. Feed is a dollop of grow and a small dollopette of bloom.

Pics say it better.

med_gallery_54925_9616_671144.jpg

Untopped;

med_gallery_54925_9616_334410.jpg

med_gallery_54925_9616_187178.jpg

Topped (1);

med_gallery_54925_9616_855560.jpg

med_gallery_54925_9616_155864.jpg

med_gallery_54925_9616_372248.jpg

Topped (2)

med_gallery_54925_9616_1331652.jpg

med_gallery_54925_9616_903850.jpg

med_gallery_54925_9616_135224.jpg

The mutant runty one is still in the veg tent, I WILL do a few pics of her later. Until then, it is a pleasure to be pain free. Bastard tooth, gone now. I always have fond memories of the sound it made when munching a tomato.

You say either, I say either, you say neither, I say neither.

Doesn't really work in text.

Cheers :smokin:

17 people like this

"Donius wellus"

"Donius wellus" i actually fecking googled that lol lol then i realised :doh:

looking green n aw that. :)

2 people like this

Zem :yep::rofl:

1 person likes this

Only 4 times :unsure: tch I must be slippin in ma auld age I aim to make folks read my posts at least a half dozen times afore they even start tae make any sense :yep:

2 people like this

:sleep1:

1 person likes this

Kinda slow going aye @@Smurfy but I like the wham bam there you go mam approach hip has going on!

I think we have competition bro

M99

3 people like this

What did God give us, Neil? God gave us life, Nigel. Sure did.

A one, two, three, four, John the Baptist knows the score :yep:

4 people like this