Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Oldtimer organic bloom

25 posts in this topic

Hi all, im sorry for asking a question that I know has been answered before, but i couldn't find the thread.

Im in flower and im currently using 5 mil bloom per litre. (Bubba kush n strawb amnesia)

The plants are loving it and don't look over fed at all.

So my question is how much have people safely used per litre? Can I go up to 6/7/8?

Im not using any pk boost.

Ta

You're a braver man than I am lol I've never gone over 2.5ml as I found it to be pretty potent lol and this new watery formula is even stronger ime. :no: Question is, do they look hungry? :unsure: If not then why bother upping the feed? 8ml per litre is crazy imho. :eek: Some pictures would be nice though, I'm intrigued to see plants on 5ml of OT1. :D

:yinyang:

Edited by Saddam
5 people like this

It's probably the old formula i have, not the new stuff.

The strawbs are Prob fine, but the bubbas look like they will keep on taking it.

Certainly no signs of overfeed ing at 5mil per litre.

To be honest it's been so long since I posted a pic that i wouldn't know how (on ipad) lol

Edit to add. You're probably right Saddam, they are green enough, so upping dose might be too much N and inhibit the buds. I won't go above 5.

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf
1 person likes this

I've had a smile plants take 6ml/litre before but the last two grows I pushed to take some Blues over 4ml/litre and burnt them both. They went yellow within a day or two then crispy within a week. It didn't kill them but probably affected yield.

Will be sticking to 2-3ml in future unless I got a tree.

Edited by Ital
5 people like this

Mine are hungry on 2.5ml per litre.Was worried about going above the 3ml but after seeing the op dossage am not so worried lol

week 4

Tenchie.

2 people like this

I've had plants on 5ml/l but never needed to go higher myself. What week are you on? I peak at about week 5/6 and then drop back down to the end.

1 person likes this

@@~nobody~

Was that question for me or the op?

If me,4 weeks today & planning on flowering for 10,so still some time to up them then.

Tenchie.

Sorry then!

:)

They are on about same as tenchie but not as nicely formed!

That parabolic shade is working a treat pal.

I had a look at em in natural light today and they are green enough lol I will taper down the nutes soon.

I just felt something is missing in the grow.

maybe need to replace bulb for rest of flowering, that could be it.

Perhaps try some platinum booster, hmm.

1 person likes this

under my led i have managed to take some plants up to 15ml per litre of bloom it sounds outrageous but its true and it gave them a complete boost ,i eased off rapidly from that in the following weeks

1 person likes this

I feed mine on grow 3ml per litre up to about week 3 of flower then bloom 2.5 ml up to 2 weeks before harvest which I then drop down to about 1.5 ml bloom.

They do get the occasional 3ml of bloom maybe twice throughout flower..

On the old food I would go up to 4 ml of bloom and swap to flower nutes a week earlier..

3 people like this

Iv had good experience with the oldtimer series.

I have had some really nice thick buds & healthy looking plants.

A little bit over on Nitrogen by the looks of most. Over dark green on leaf, this is known to impact the outcome. But not a HUGE issue. Bud still produce.

(tbh soil has been proving terrible to me for most of the year as Iv had to restart many times due to this, No nutes seem to combat it. Had to use internet to get a good medium)

I max out @ 2.5ml with my autos at the min,seems. To do a good job.

How about 125ml/l? :shock: . Only got minor burn too lol... Helped a (very) partially sighted mate do their first grow recently, simplicity was the obvious aim so verve mp & ot bloom only. Popped in to see them at around 14 days 12/12 and suggested he starting adding 2.5ml a litre straight away (they should have been getting fed ~ a week previous). He only went and added a quarter of the bottle to 2l ( :thisbig: ) of water lol Realised his error, I told him to feed only water next few feeds and basically said 'good luck they'll need it'. Didn't see them until about 7 weeks in (he kept them at ~2.5ml/l whole time, he literally can't see the leaf colour under hps, struggles even under daylight & has to go mostly by structure and speed of growth) and while they never recovered from the early yellowing, had no sign of overfert ever being a problem and if anything should have been pushed up to ~3ml. He got ~11 zips first go of really nice and dry bud (and well manicured, i know, I had to do it lol ) from 3 8l rhizos.

1 person likes this