Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blue Widow & Dinachem

160 posts in this topic

Just thought id start this thread in appreciation of being gifted the seeds by Mark, nice one m8! :rockon:

Not so much a diary but i will keep updated with pics diff stages through the grow.

At the moment they are about to go into their final 11ltr pots & are currently basking under 600w MH

Up until about 2 days ago they have spent their life under a T5, once bigger they will be put under 2 lights & set to flower with 4 per light. The flowering lights are 1000w bad boys.

Safe growing all

Peace

TS

E2A - Please excuse the mess of my room lol i didnt have any spare time between grows to be able to clean it, i'll get it next time!

gallery_57335_4458_27950.jpg

Edited by TheSaint

Hey, hows things TS? Nice to see you doing one as well. I must get some sleep but I'll pop back again soon; Night!

1 person likes this

@@TheSaint have a clear up ya mucky bastard lol

I'm doing big pots next grow, not doing 70 regs again lol

Hope your well mate

1 person likes this

All the best mate, just went threw your heavens above recently (again)

I will be doing the same as yourself in regards to turning the trays upside down,

i dont mind the floor getting dirty in return for some of the yeilds u got mate...(they were some girls)

Atb

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

I will be doing the same as yourself in regards to turning the trays upside down,

i dont mind the floor getting dirty in return for some of the yeilds u got mate...(they were some girls)

Atb

Don't forget to drill a few holes in the upside down trays so the water drains more freely, or you might end up with a puddle under the pot/bottom of tray that your roots are sat in all the time

2 people like this

I've just finished a dinafem blue widow run myself,very nice smoke :)

3 people like this

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated!!

Good luck.My place is starting to look like yours,don't feel so bad now.

Hey, hows things TS? Nice to see you doing one as well. I must get some sleep but I'll pop back again soon; Night!

Hey m8, thought id give them a bash, my last grow i was a plant short cos one was a male, not Dinafem tho, it was HSO Blue Dream. Glad to see you in dude, i'll go over & see how your getting on shortly

@@TheSaint have a clear up ya mucky bastard

I'm doing big pots next grow, not doing 70 regs again

Hope your well mate

lol ye i know, i know! Its a bloody disgrace is what it is

Big pots are better m8, less fuckin around then & of course it keeps plant numbers down which is always a good thing. Hope your well m8

Atb

Hey m8, thanks for your words man, glad you like the Heavens Above :rockon:

Don't forget to drill a few holes in the upside down trays so the water drains more freely, or you might end up with a puddle under the pot/bottom of tray that your roots are sat in all the time

Ive never drilled any holes in my upturned square trays & they are fine m8, cheers for popping in.

I've just finished a dinafem blue widow run myself,very nice smoke :)

Thats good to hear m8, cant wait to see what they bring me

Good luck.My place is starting to look like yours,don't feel so bad now.

lol ye its bad m8 but i just havnt had time between grows to get it sorted, usually the next lot is raring to go, maybe pop my next lot a bit later than usual this time so i can get it done lol

Hope your well m8 :rockon:

Time for the final pots! All watered in & back basking under the 600w MH, they will be getting flipped & Supercropped once the pots are rooted out.

Laters

TS

gallery_57335_4458_62063.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_16401.jpg

blast off......

1 person likes this

Good luck with them bud

Nice plants mate. Look v healthy. I had my first joint of outdoor 2014 blue wid last night. I love this strain.

1 person likes this

Nice plants mate. Look v healthy. I had my first joint of outdoor 2014 blue wid last night. I love this strain.

Cheers m8, ive never smoked Blue Widow so quite looking forward to it!

Cheers for popping in dude