Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PureSmkr

Cancer Treatment with Oil

36 posts in this topic

Good luck to the patient for her treatment

Hope it goes as well as it can

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the kind comments.

I was abroad for the weekend, but just got back and heard some good news. She is settling into the low dose just fine so has upped the doseage a little, she has got through a total of just over a gram so far since starting a few days ago.

She said she felt a bit 'spaced out' but it's to be expected and really that's not necessarily a bad thing. She has another chemo session on Wednesday which will knock her for six, I just hope her appetite isn't destroyed again but with any luck the oil should help with that.

Her grow is going well too, with the seedlings apparently coming along nicely. I've since found out the strains are CBD rich autos as they need a crop asap - so to create a stockpile of oil. Not sure of actual strains used.

Update to follow next week.

3 people like this

Been a long time since I've updated this thread, but we were waiting for some news after a recent scan. We now have the results.

I was fearing the worst as whilst she felt fine, the appointment to discuss the results was moved forward after the scan, usually it's 2 weeks following the scan but she got a call to reschedule for just a few days after the scan.

She hasn't been taking the required dose, she has been mixing it with coconut oil and into capsules but she has been finding it hard to increase the dose properly, due to the effects. She has been taking it 3 times a day though. This might have been a problem I thought, but any amount of oil has got to be good.

So she has now been told they "cannot see anything" which basically means nothing shows up anymore. Doctors can't say "it's gone" so that's all they can say at the moment. "Come back in 3 months" they said, so she could be checked again. She's basically had the all-clear!

I'm reluctant to say it's gone, but if they can't see anything then that is certainly how it appears at the moment. She has been having chemotherapy at the same time as the oil so nobody can be sure why it's no longer being picked up by the scan. They have expanded their grow to have seperate veg & flower rooms so they can continue to make the oil. Their first crop will be ready soon.

I'm obviously very happy with the news but I don't have enough experience to know if this is the end of the problems, or just a break. Either way I can only see it as a positive.

17 people like this

Great news. Awesome to hear!! :)

Increasing can be tough for some.

Suppositories don't have the same effect as another idea.

Don't stop taking the oil. keep on a maintenance dose. :)

1 person likes this

any update on this? how is the patient doing??

keep up the good work my man.

1 person likes this

Did she get the all clear??

1 person likes this

@@PureSmkr you are a fucking legend, i love you and so does my wife ^_^

2 people like this

Following another recent scan she has been told to come back in 6 months, which is the standard. Only after 5 years of observation are the doctors allowed to basically close her file but after the latest scan it's clear there is nothing left at all :yahoo:

She was initially given 3 months to live, so things have come a long way. They are on their 3rd crop now and she is continuing to take a maintenance dose but still regularly throughout the day, they moved onto strains with a higher CBD profile as she feels less heavy headed.

It's interesting, she can be feeling fine a couple of hours after taking the oil, and then she can eat something and it kicks off the metabolism and she's suddenly out of it lol

They have chosen not to discuss their alternative medicine with the doctor at the moment, but they may let him know next time - thing is they are slightly worried any further chemo treatment needed in the future may be refused, which shouldn't be the case but is still a shame.

She says Chemotherapy saved her the first time, and cannabis the second :v:

Fingers crossed no 3rd time will come, seems very positive.

Edit - I am told she is also using her wheelchair far less and whilst still struggling with her appetite she is feeling good.

Edited by PureSmkr
15 people like this

Good to hear, keep up the great work.

C.

1 person likes this

Need some advice been taking oil to treat my brain tumour but got admitted to hospital 2 days ago after twitching during the night which the doctor thinks were mini seizures could this be a reaction with my chemotherapy which is called eptopside

Need some advice been taking oil to treat my brain tumour but got admitted to hospital 2 days ago after twitching during the night which the doctor thinks were mini seizures could this be a reaction with my chemotherapy which is called eptopside

I've had a quick look for the side effects of etoposide and can't find anything which suggests it leads to mini seizures.

I'd like to suggest it's not connected to your seizures but I have no medical qualifications to back that up.

2 people like this

@@help4btumour it's a doctor you need to be speaking to really mate, oil has been known to reduce or stop some types of seizures in those who suffer them so wouldn't have thought it's contributed to what you describe :unsure:

Hope you get to the bottom of it :yep:

Thanks for all the kind comments.

I was abroad for the weekend, but just got back and heard some good news. She is settling into the low dose just fine so has upped the doseage a little, she has got through a total of just over a gram so far since starting a few days ago.

She said she felt a bit 'spaced out' but it's to be expected and really that's not necessarily a bad thing. She has another chemo session on Wednesday which will knock her for six, I just hope her appetite isn't destroyed again but with any luck the oil should help with that.

Her grow is going well too, with the seedlings apparently coming along nicely. I've since found out the strains are CBD rich autos as they need a crop asap - so to create a stockpile of oil. Not sure of actual strains used.

Update to follow next week.

Hey @@PureSmkr, did you ever find out what the CBD rich auto strain was?

@@GreenFarmer no mate sorry, but what I can say is that it wasn't any good really.

In fact recently we have found the high THC strains seem to work much much better :unsure:

1 person likes this

A dam good thing to do.

I doff my hat to you sir. Indeed :yinyang:

2 people like this