Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PureSmkr

Cancer Treatment with Oil

36 posts in this topic

A cancer sufferer I know needs oil and is willing to give treatment a go, so I made them some and hope to update this diary as things progress.

gallery_42175_3671_230579.jpg

gallery_42175_3671_237103.jpg

gallery_42175_3671_121275.jpg

gallery_42175_3671_151772.jpg

Cancer is of the liver, and also a rare anal cancer.

First dose will be tonight, patient is currently on their second course of chemotherapy and will be continuing their treatment alongside the oil.

Strain used this time was Psychosis, however the patient started some CBD rich seeds last week and I have donated some pots, a light and a carbon filter to help them become self sufficient.

I guess it's all incredibly scary for her as she's not had much to do with this fantastic plant in the past, but lifestyle changes have been made (organic diet, gave up smoking & drinking etc) and she's keen to try whatever works. :yes:

Updates to follow. :)

23 people like this

Best wishes to your patient pure. Have you thought about making suppositories as well as giving oil orally?

:lucky:

1 person likes this

Good on yer Pure. I hope it works for her. :yep:.

1 person likes this

Top job....In the same boat...only a few weeks behind. Fingers crossed for us all.

Take care.

2 people like this

Cheers all :cheers:

...making suppositories...

:yep: Forgot to say, most of the oil will probably be combined with coconut oil and then into capsules, and the rest into suppository molds. But first the dose needs to be steadily increased, and a tolerance for the oil acquired.

I tested the oil myself this morning, and it's definitely got punch :flex: but whether it has medical potential remains to be seen with this patient, I have high hopes ;)

Edited by PureSmkr
5 people like this

@@PureSmkr Good luck to the both of you. :yep:

1 person likes this

Good luck to you and your patient @@PureSmkr

1 person likes this

Good luk dude hope it goes well for your patient.

peace

1 person likes this

Good luck mate - hope it goes well and wishing and hoping it clears asap - I cant even bring myself to respond to the other thread I last commented on in this section on here its devastating..

1 person likes this

Hope your patient responds fast good luck to both of you. Jack..

1 person likes this

Good luck bro.

RR

1 person likes this

Good luck to you and your patient :yep:

1 person likes this

Nice work PureSmkr :yes:

Edited by hawkwindzoo
1 person likes this

Respect bro, puresmkr your a saint.

SC

1 person likes this

Good luck and sounds like your friend is in good hands with you :)

If it helps, my dad has been purely on suppositories for prostate cancer (no radiation/chemo though) as he didn't want to get high. It meant I could bring him up to a gram a day in about, well, a couple of days. Only side effect was dizziness for the first few days. He's getting a PSA test on Friday so we'll know if the suppository method is a good one for cancer down below.

p.s love the green tea in the background, good for cleaning those CB receptors :P

2 people like this