Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bav

Fishing in Holland

Hi guys,has anybody been to Holland for a Smoking and Fishing holiday?? Looking to fish for carp/bream on canals/lakes and have a handy supply of different weeds to smoke thru the week.Will stop in chalet/caravan and be driving over. Thanx Bav

1 person likes this

Loads of carp fishing in Holland shouldn't be much trouble finding a lake with a load of lumps in.

I fish France a lot but you've got me thinking now.Ummh .

Sounds like a plan,is Zander fishing over there popular?

Tenchie.

1 person likes this

Stayed in a tent at camping zeeburg just outside of the dam. Easy access to dam...15 mins... Could have used the tent as my bivvie. Right on the bank of a canal/lake...great facilities on site...nice people/owners...very chilled...the coarse fishing looked amazing even in this urban suburb...loads of species of fish and weed...no need to travel to the bank......wake,bake,eat,cast&repeat....got much better deals on weed just down the road as its out of the city a bit.....good tent, sleeping bag will keep you right...if you get uncomfortably numb they got wee chalets and all sorts...good bbq areas too...loved it....check out harlem on munchies mode...good chips and organic market..

3 people like this

From what i gathered briefly its a bit like getting a carpe de peche in France.Regional licence to fish public waters.

Dont mix the hemp seed up with the canna seed though..........noticed your driving too...easy mission then...i flew but had no fishing tackle with me....easily managed to bring all creature comforts for camping on a flight though...fishing looked epic and may be free from zeeburg property......worth a look bro...

is Zander fishing over there popular?

Yes it is,I met a guy at a lure anglers show a few weeks ago who had fished for zander in the flat.

1 person likes this

Thanx for the replys guys,i was looking for Names of places/coffee shops/fishing spots( pole and feeder) .Does anyone know if there are commercial style fisherys who have matches??.Thanx again Bav

Very good zander fishing

Bream like dustbin lids

And lovely people

Get in !!

1 person likes this