Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mrs R

Growing for my Son <3

260 posts in this topic

Hope things are getting better.....there is always up and down days (as we know only to well) nature of the beast I guess.

Take care.

1 person likes this

Good news is he is feeling more positive today ..... well he is a little depressed but not as sick and ill :)

I got about 15 grams from yesterdays cook,......have I mentioned husband keeps calling me Heisenbird lol not too bad and still have some more picking to do of the cuttings :)

It sounds like 'Train Wreck' is good for depression and will hopefully give him a lift so he can cope with the next round and scan results on 15th December which is the same day Bud Buddies film is released :)

Thanks all for your help and good wishes x x x

8 people like this

I left my plants for 2 days, had a quick look at 2am to check if they needed watering and I have the dreaded spider mite :( I have sprayed with bug clear as thats all I could get immediately, remembered there is a pidgeon shop and got some harkers but havn't used that yet. I have also ordered some mighty wash. I have had to bin one of my cbd outdoor clones :( What with bud rot and now this I am learning all sorts I wish I didn't have to. Oh well I will be an expert in no time :)

Good news is my son is feeling much better :) I think the sativa for daytime idea works and indica for the evening.

He is using the 'tacking' method and not too much just a little spot on his lower gum morning and evening. I guess we will have an idea if this works in 2 weeks when we get the scan results, info here......

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/methods-use-rso-rick-simpson-oil/204363-how-dose-correctly-using-rick-simpson-concentrated-cannabis-oil.html

I was so pleased to read that the girl who started me on this mission has beat it for the 2nd time. Alysa Erwins cancer had returned but her Dad posted scan results yesterday and after returning when she couldn't get any oil and spreading all over her brain she has a clear scan only 3 months later!

https://www.facebook.com/THeCureForCancers/posts/761761627193061:0

7 people like this

I am so sad to hear today that Mike Cutler has passed away. I met him back in September and he was so kind to me and started me and my son on the road to health. I will never forget what you did for us and will aslways pay it forward as I promised x x x

8 people like this

So back to some good news my son has not had a seizure for 16 days! this is unheard of in the history of his illness and we are all as happy as feck! :D

In other news I think clone cubes are made to stay damp :? after sorting the spider mites I got bud rot in the clone cube. The clones from the summer never did well and I chopped another 3 today. I got a paltry 45 grams once dried but its a bit towards the cure, should get a few grams of oil out of 1.5 oz

I emptied and cleaned the clone cube... it had fruit fly like things and transferred the cuttings I had in my prop. I got 4 out of 12 :( but realised the root riots were not wet enough (so much to learn!) I had a couple of OG Kush seeds, one gave up when I took the lid off one day so I thought it best not to. It looked wet enough at the top but the roots were not wet enough. Despite that I had some mould in there and I think my other OG kush has given up :( It has 2 first leaves but its done nothing else in 3 weeks?

The grow cupboard is looking a lot more healthy :) 5 shark shocks all looking better after I halved the bio bizz. Now I have to learn how to trim them properly but they are alive and flowering :D

8 people like this

:) :) :) :) that's excellent news Mrs R ! Well chuffed for you :) sending positive vibes to you and ur son !

Keep up the good work, you will get the feel for it after a few runs

X

1 person likes this

The cuttings are not enjoying being in the clone cube, they wilted overnight and I think they have had it :(

When people say growing indoors is easy they are fibbing! lol It takes a lot of time/care and attention to detail all of which are difficult when you are dealing with hospital crap and the usual day to day stuff.

Oh well I will start again and get some more clones sorted :/

1 person likes this

@@Mrs R onwards an upwards Mrs R!! it is a big learning curve,forever learning tbh! you will get there i know you will! :yes: atb!

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays
1 person likes this

I soak the clone cubes in water (with 1 drop of bleach in a sink of water to stop infections/rot.).

Then pop the clone in the block with rooting powder/gel and into the unheated prop with the vents shut.

If they wilt give them a spray of water.

I think cutting of of 4 - 6inches root best.

Good luck

1 person likes this

my old mum swears the bestest way to take cuts from normal garden plants is to take the cuts n drop em in a glass of water , leave on window sill so they get sum but not full light ,,,change the water every day or so then when ya see the lilltle nubs n roots coming off it transplant into soil , job done ,,, its not 100% reliable but its the most easiest way to do it when you havnt got lots of time ,,take lots of cuts n most will root id imagine ,, like i said its not 100% n my old mum dont grow weed but it works

1 person likes this

Easiest way to guarantee clone success is pop it in a ziplock bag and leave it alone for at least 10 days.

The more you fiddle with them the less chance you have of getting them to root.

Good luck Mrs R, keep going!

RR

2 people like this

Double post

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
1 person likes this

I find an air stone in a pot of water to be 100% successful. If an airstone and pump are out of the question I favour a small pot of coco with a transparent plastic bag over the top to work 99% of the time. Both methods take around two weeks to be fully ready but the airstone method can cut the time in half under the right conditions.

All the best with it, my heart is with you and your son,

I genuinely wish i could do more to help,

1 person likes this

Yesterdays scan results were at best, inconclusive :/ He only had the scan on Saturday and the MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) Hadn't had time to look at them, the doc we had never met before had a quick look and said he couldn't really tell on a ten year old computer when they should be looked at on a super techno 3D image viewer. I would have been better if he said nothing at all but the gist of it is, its either growing or dying :wallbash:

It looks bigger but not as dense, could be that its breaking up and there is some swelling where its dying or it could just be getting bigger :( We are hoping the MDT can look at it today and we will get a phone call explaining it better, or if they can't fit it in we will have to wait till next week. Ho hum.

In the mean time I have been up since 3am and made 21 .3 grams of Train Wreck in 1 gram arse pills :D

He doesn't like the taste of the oil and faced with a gram a day he has relented and said he will give them a go, we are starting with a small dose for now and see what happens :)

He was so funny yesterday, in a really 'up' mood (stoned on Train Wreck) lol We have a friendly pidgeon that comes every time we are waiting for his chemo drugs having a sandwich and he has a gammy leg so is now called 'Stubby' and has his own theme tune to the tune of Boney M's Sunny lol

7 people like this