Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mrs R

Growing for my Son <3

260 posts in this topic

Thanks i11 :)

they are all CBD outdoor , the ones indoors are clones I took end of July of the outdoor :)

The sharks are still very small and on a window sill at the mo so getting leggy. I am hoping to pot them on tomorrow and get them in the cupboard too. In the next few weeks I am hoping to get a 12/12 cupboard going, fingers crossed.

1 person likes this

Potted up the Sharks yesterday and put them in with the bigger clones, I am going to have to get another grow space going soon.

Good news is I have got some top quality oil from a very very 'Nice' man This will definitely keep my lad going now until I can get my outdoor and indoor crop sorted. Thats a load of stress of my shoulders :)

Anyone in a similar position to me email CBD crew info@cbdcrew.org They will have 3 tinctures with analysis and 2 external creams ready to help people.

My son was in such a good mood yesterday, it was great. He is on half a grain of rice size now and building up to the full dose. He should be feeling shit with the chemo by now. I am smiling too he seems to have more confidence and the anxiety is less, he did say that could be the counselling but he's been having that for months without much change. He even went out on his own!

15 people like this

That's great news. I'm glad to hear your wee man is responding well. Keep fight the good fight!

1 person likes this

:)

1 person likes this

An update on the CBD Crew oil/tincture. Its not decarboxylated so as far as I know up to now its not the best for cancer. It seems that you need THC to fight cancer but the THCA in cold pressed from CBD Crew is great for paediatric epilepsy/seizures and everything else other than cancer.

I think you can activate it by heating it or cooking with it but I am an amateur so look it up (and post here please)

They will not post from their office in Barcelona but flights are cheap and you can post it to yourself (or a loved one)

Having said that my sons CBD is up, he is much less anxious, he went 11 days without a seizure and then it was 1/4 of one. He is happy and smiling despite knowing (being told this thing will kill him in 12 to 18 months) He sings along to stuff and the first round of chemo was not too bad. He was sick the first night but has been well, if a little tired, since then.

HOPE!

A while back he sent me this song and said it is how I helped him in the early, very dark, days. I now think its my anthem to the whole oil/ cannabis medication movement.

You all saved me, and him! with your help and advice. LOVE to all x x x

6 people like this

There's some really inspirational people in this world, good luck to you and your family Mrs R, positive vibes and well wishes from me. Great song, peace love and singing along Shaggy

2 people like this

I will do anything I can to help but in the times between trying to change this don't forget to be human about it all, we are going through a major trauma and grief has started, denial is a stage as is, anger which helps motivate us to do SOMETHING!. My beautiful son is still with us 4 years after we started this hell/heaven. We have had the most wonderful, real, conversations. We have visited some lovely places and everyone of them was made better by his impending death. It has brought us a lot of LOVE x x x

11 people like this

Lloyd sounds like real fighter! Good luck and I hope you are giving us good news soon!

Lloyd and his brothers Love adventure time too ;) I want to get him a hat like your avatar if he loses his hair through chemo but he won't wear the 'grover' one I got him lol

2 people like this

I did it! Made my first batch of oil :D

I thought I had 200 grams but once dried it was 114 grams, I was surprised how long it takes to filter and how quick it is to boil off the ISO. Ended up with about 10ml :/ never mind its a learning curve and I have some :D

21 people like this

Hi Mrs r I think congratulations are in order. Well done, hope that your

Son responds well with the oil.keep up the good work all the very best of

Wishes Jack..

1 person likes this

Sorry lovely people but I only get to update this on my days off which I also use to get pissed ;)

I couldn't get a magical butter machine because they are all sold out for now :/ I think it will be useful in the future for maintenance dose so still hope to get one.

Instead of spending the money my brother gave me, for above, on beer I bought a clone cube :D So now I have a bit of a better set up ;) My 7 dodgy looking clones are in my 2.3 tall 12/12 room (but only 1m x 1m) and I have 5 CBD Shark Shocks vegging, I also have some more 'outdoor mix' clones coming on for after the sharks finish.

I am learning shit loads but after only getting 10 grams of oil, after loving my plants outside for 6 months, I need to get more efficient!

Should I go hydroponic?

Whats the best soil if I don't? best nutes? (see even getting the lingo lol) I bought some 'Batmix' soil and it had a long strip of rubber in it <-<

I would appreciate any advice on how to get more from my silly electric bill:D x x x

edited because I hate it when people spell advice 'advise' 2 different things duh! lol sorry

Edited by Mrs R
2 people like this

Really good reading that your son is responding well to the oil.

Hydro is an option but what several of the more knowledgeable grows here swear by is Coco hand watered from the top. Pretty sure it needs to be done everyday but it sounds like you are home quite a lot of the time which'll make it easy, if not I'm sure someone can advise you on a little 'weekend watering system' that'll give you and the kids the freedom to have a weekend away.

Hat's off to you :)

Edited by Ital
1 person likes this

Its been too long since I updated this so here I am :)

I need to point out that my 'wee man' is a grown man, I don't know why but most people presume my son is young (maybe because I act like a child) lol He is in his early thirties but still 'my baby boy' for some reason people seem to believe that your kids get to 18 and then you're free. It doesn't work like that, they are with you forever. (sorry if you were hoping to get your own life back one day)

Things are going well :D he has now done his 2nd round of chemo and the third is in 8 days, he has only been sick once the first night of the first round and is well and cheerful. He gets a bit tired but not a lot more than normal. He has struggled with fatigue since radio therapy 3 years ago. He is still training for his 10k in March and his seizures are so much better. He only seems to have one every 10 days or so now and that is usually when he is training.

I have a friend who's son started the same chemo (temozolomide) the same day but with no oil and he is not doing as well :( He has been a lot more sick/tired etc and I feel guilty that this could help him but he can't get any. I can't get enough for my son but when I get good at this I will be helping everyone I can. Its going to be difficult and feels like playing God but I will advise everyone to come here (am already) and explain how to do it from a complete novice point of view.

I am planning on writing a 'how to' for idiots like me because it gets so complicated reading everything its easy to get lost.

My 2nd crop, first ever indoor, is going ok. I still have issues with 3 out of 7 not greening up and think its the rockwool that has binded the roots up. I will know more when it comes to harvest but they have a few flowers so letting them go.

I am likely to have issues with my timing as the 12/12 room has 6 weeks ish to go.... despite being cloned in July :/ The 18/6 tent is 8 weeks from germination so will need 12/12 soon but they are out in the summerhouse and its cold and humid compared to my indoor crop. I am sure I will work that out.

The other issues I have is that I got about 10 grams of CBD crew from my outdoor mix and 7 grams from my caseys widow. After reading this http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/10/1/90.full.html#ref-list-1

it seems I need higher THC than the medicinal stuff for my sons glioma alongside the temozolomide for the best effect. So I am looking for some bud or oil to do it right. I can make the oil myself now but am still a novice so don't want to burn it or mess it up after spending a fortune on it.

All I have ever read says 60 grams over 90 days but I have never seen any 'science' that supports that and am trying to work out what the best dose is and for how long.

I also don't understand why I need 1:1 CBD?THC when it seems THC is really good at killing cancer?

Maybe someone has the answer to that?

Much Love to all dealing with this shit x x x

4 people like this

Been to the hospital today for 3rd round, bloods are good so its on with the poison enhanced by the cure ;) We spoke to the consultant and he was very interested in how and when he takes the oil. There will probably be no way of knowing if it shrinks whether it was the chemo or the oil but he was impressed that he wasn't vomiting, his tiredness is getting better, his seizures are getting better and he has no advancement of symptoms :)

Generally all good and he will be having an MRI early december, results on the 15th and I am actually looking forward to them :) Anyone who has been through scans will know how deeply terrifying the result appointment is.

We are dosing him to the max with the 7 grams of high THC oil during chemo and he is taking it really well. Just started the tacking method a couple of days ago and he took 3 grain of rice size on his gums before hospital and was fine. I doubted the theory that building it up slowly would work but it really seems to :)

Fingers crossed the MRI proves it works x x x

7 people like this

Good news Mrs R, sending positive vibes for your son and you. Peace Shaggy.

1 person likes this