Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mrs R

Growing for my Son <3

260 posts in this topic

Very best wishes to you and your son.

Pulling for you Mrs. R. That is some good thinking getting the oil ready in advance. I'm working on a similar plan myself right now. In my case I'm not even sure the oil will be needed 100% but I do know it would be better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Let's call it the reverse gun theory. :innocent:

Anyhow you'll get loads of support on these forums. So I'll get out of the way and let more knowledge come in your direction in your sons hour of need.

One more thing. If he and his partner are anti 'drugs' try some education. Showing the many success stories that oil has produced in very similar situations might be a good starting point.

Best of luck to you and yours. :lucky:

Lloyd sounds like real fighter! Good luck and I hope you are giving us good news soon!

2 people like this

Sending the very best vibes for strength to Mrs R, Lloyd and the rest of you guys. All the best with it :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Best wishes from me too.

1 person likes this

Thanks Billy and Reg :) Since I started growing properly I know of 2 or 3 people that need it desperately so I will continue anyway and get a system going. I see this as my future now. I may be in denial about my son and it may not be in time to save him now but I will have learnt enough to help others.

Or me and my lad can stand proud and free of this cancer shit and tell the world! :yahoo:

Either way I am going to learn all there is to know about it and will be another positive voice :)

Edited by Mrs R
14 people like this

Thanks all <3 x x x

2 people like this

I have read many posts like this one in various forums over the time I have been researching this stuff. I have smiled and cried and had hope and then had it smashed when things didn't work out. I am cynical sometimes and then sometimes I BELIEVE! this can make my sons life better. I heard the day before the scary appointment where they told us things were changing rapidly that the young girl 'Alysha' I think her name was had a recurrence of her brain tumour because she had stopped taking the oil. People are pulling together to help fund it and I think she lives in an illegal State (like most of us) I would like to be one of the people that help.

So is my son going to have to be stoned all the time? Its no worse than the epilepsy meds he's on, infact its a hundred times better because they deplete him and wreck his liver. Will he be able to get back to work? He was 4 years into a counselling degree and just a month away from graduating when he was diagnosed. He couldn't finish his degree because he couldn't be alone with a client incase he had a seizure. Will he get a life back? I guess this diary has the answer in the end :)

Will I be allowed to grow his medication? I am so scared of getting busted but I already have my speech sorted for the judge.

Will I have spent 5 months tending my plants, 6 or 7 by the time they are ready and then mess up the oil?

Will I stop asking stupid questions? lol

I guess this diary will have the answers in the end x x x

8 people like this

Best wishes@@Mrs R.

What an amazing spirit you hav in theses hard times.....keep going...and don't forget to try the oil yourself...atb

1 person likes this

Best wishes@@Mrs R.

What an amazing spirit you hav in theses hard times.....keep going...and don't forget to try the oil yourself...atb

Thankyou x x x

If I get any spare I may need some but I will hold back my diseases until my boy is better :)

2 people like this

Hey, nice to see you've started a diary.

All the best.

RR

1 person likes this

All the best, good luck with the grow :yinyang:

All the best to your son and you. Best thing you could have done is get a diary up. Stop worrying about questions that your asking trust me iv asked them all before. Good luck .

Great post, can't be easy writing about such a sensitive subject.

You've made the right decisions and you'll get all the support with growing and making oil here.

Best of luck to you all :)