Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bennyboi166

Beginner grow in green house.

Hello, I'm new on here today to please excuse the newb talk! I got given a plant from a friend on July 8th I was told it was an auto flower chocolate skunk. I wasn't told how old it was but had started the germination process. I got my dad to look after as I cannot grow where I live :(

He kept it in a green house well ventilated with opening windows and door.

I made the decision to harvest yesterday.

As a beginner I went in blind to the grow, my dad fed it tomato feed and slower fertilising pellets. Kept in the green house 24/7 since July.

I now realise that it had nute burn and even lost some buds when I didn't check the plant for a week. Majority of the pistils were brown by this point.

I would like some more info on growing in a greenhouse and my next grow I will take more care over. The end product was small and I'll try add pics. Happy to tell you as much as I can in order for a better grow next time.

Thanks in advance guys :)

Lots of information here but you'll have to go and find it. Good ĺuck

1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply guys, unfortunatly im having trouble uploading the pics (sizes too big) I would like to get a review on the finished product but ill wait and do more research before my next grow. Thanks for the advice ill check out the posts :)

Get organic feed and do not use chemical fertilzer and definitely not slow release pellets.

1 person likes this

@@MaxTrichomes thank you, I've brought the seeds for my next grow and will wait I'm a lot more organised and ready. The pellets will defo not be used. I think it was over fertilised but too late in the grow to help it. I harvested the lot as some buds started to die :( I managed to get half Oz out of it but buds were tiny. I have done more research and learnt so thanks everyone on here for the advice. Appreciate it. 🍁

1 person likes this