Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tony Montana

UK420-ARSENAL FC Fan Club

414 posts in this topic

Join the police force and do something about it then cunt

once again i ask can i get a hit of whatever that is your smoking uzi is it a jeffrey?

I agree Bill, he was obviously restricted but didn't moan about losing his best players to balance the books. Still need to buy a centre back

I think losing Vermaelen was not good for Arsenal (but when Barcelona come calling there's really not much anyone can do). They really do need to replace him, not just as a decent centre back, but as a leader on the pitch. That's what I think Arsenal need more than anything - a leader on the pitch.

I realy like that sanchez if they can get him firing arsnal do have a gd midfield

1 person likes this

Jus seen an interesting stat, Arsenal led the PL for a total of 128 days last season, Man City led for just 15 days lol

In my opinion Fabregas is the signing of the season, other teams missed a trick there

Arsenal v palace ...

Sanogo 3-0 .... 28/1

Sanogo 4-0 ... 40/1

Jus seen an interesting stat, Arsenal led the PL for a total of 128 days last season, Man City led for just 15 days lol

1 person likes this

Hey @@chronic1 I'm sure your post was a joke and that's exactly the way I've taken it but arsenal seriously need a kick up the ass. I mean that's a terrible stat for Arsenal, we can't lead all that time and not win the title,shocking

Maybe we will be the turtle this year lol

You were lucky getting the win today,it was a good game. Yeah I agree about last season, City should have done better also. Hopefully we will be top for a few more days this season lol

Hey it only matters who is top on the final day, don't matter how many days you lead for

Arsnal will have a crackin start maby be top for a while then as soon as the pressures on bottle it and finish fourth as always.

Some player Chambers, more and more impressed with him

1 person likes this

I know I'm obviously bias but the ref has been absolutely diabolical. 2nd goal was yard off side and a foul before that, I'm not bitter honest lol

Everton have played really well

WERE STILL LACKING!

We were lucky to get the draw. Everton played well.

Rambo pops up again, he is our best player at the moment we will miss him against Besiktas next week. We should have bought Mario Balotelli.!!!

Looking forward to Walcotts return.

42 Mil for Mesit Ozil. There having f#####g laugh!

Good result considering how bad we played