Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
agito

Starryder

24 posts in this topic

Heres the ultimate at 10.5 weeks . I do want to run this again at some point now im able to push nutrient 2-3x as hard. I think I will be able to push some real nice weights next round.

gallery_30088_9362_460381.jpg

2 people like this

Just had smoke reviews back on the auto WW to say they were good would not do it justice.

Quick snaps of the auto ultimate on bottom and auto durban. Jars are full again happy days

Ultimate smells like soap, very small but plentiful trichs , very stealthy strain tight nugs.

Durbans a bit more fruity but buds are way more fluffy considering its breeding history no surprise there for a sat strain.

gallery_30088_9362_69674.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_122276.jpg

Edited by agito
4 people like this

Quick look at the auto mazars

gallery_30088_9362_19840.jpg

Edited by agito
3 people like this

i hope those AutoMazar finished up OK Agito.

1 person likes this

I'll be honest Tony there still going! lol probs the end of the week

In other news heres the Auto dews at 3.5weeks and Auto extremes (seedlings) Also ill get some better photos but the extremes are in the new DP felt posts . I have other brand of felt pots and yours do look very good quality vs my root pouch. I'll get some mazar updates after i got every thing dried.

gallery_30088_9362_239550.jpg

1 person likes this

3x mazars hit the deck they took some time, however with time by the looks of things should come yield. They also seem mold resistant probs a good call outdoors.

gallery_30088_9362_251038.jpg

Edited by agito
2 people like this

A nice blue hue BAM leaning to the blueberry heritage, :)

gallery_30088_9362_350885.jpg

I'm starting my 1st grow with this strain and was wondering if using a 6500k blue spectrum CFL for vegging and seeding in a PC and then transplanting it to a 600 watt HPSduel spectrum bulb in a tent

I will be using a coco media and have all the venting and tools needed for tent and PC

I was wanting to know if this will work I'm not looking to start a debate on what works better