Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styer556

StarRyder, Think Different, 2 Auto Ultimate

92 posts in this topic

StarRyder is looking lovely mate, proper nice looking buds. Can't wait to see mine budded up now.

Im sorry I can't help you with the yellow leaves and red stems. Tried posting In the sick plants forum for advice?

1 person likes this

looks good indeed. Don't worry too much with yellowing leaves on autos, they often look hammered at the end but still produce the buds.

1 person likes this

StarRyder is looking lovely mate, proper nice looking buds. Can't wait to see mine budded up now.

Im sorry I can't help you with the yellow leaves and red stems. Tried posting In the sick plants forum for advice?

Cheers kush,i think they will be ok and i under feed them

the smell from the StarRyder is the best smelling plant i ever grew :)

looks good indeed. Don't worry too much with yellowing leaves on autos, they often look hammered at the end but still produce the buds.

Thanks Tony ..yeah i think its just Autos and not me lol

1 person likes this

UPDATE WEEK 8

Hey all ,,everything is going great I installed the 600 watt Hps, When i turned it on the temps went to 34 degrees can only have it at 600 when its cold

gallery_76799_6179_23571.jpg

Here is the 8 week StarRyder

gallery_76799_6179_74397.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_166539.jpg

And the Think Different

gallery_76799_6179_248442.jpg

the Second StarRyder at 7 weeks is lovely ,i gave nutes earlier than the 8 week SR and the plant looks way better than the other

gallery_76799_6179_181112.jpg

She is Big :)

This plant is in a 6 litre normal pot ,i cant seem to get growing with the airpots right Think i will give them a break next grow

Thanks for looking :)

5 people like this

Hey Styre, they are looking well cool man, great pics. Now that you have the 600, will you be trying bigger pots next run ?

atb shire

1 person likes this

Hey Styre, they are looking well cool man, great pics. Now that you have the 600, will you be trying bigger pots next run ?

atb shire

Hi Shire,cheers :)

will be doing some Freddys Best in 21 litre felt pouches :) ,going to try some fems next :)

gallery_76799_7430_38115.jpg

going to try and scrog em :)

1 person likes this

Nice one Styre....The Freddys best is a tall lady, with 21 litre pots you gonna have a monster scrog hopefully. Felt pots !..... I will be watching with interest mate.

atb shire

Edited by shire
1 person likes this

Cant wait shire,yeah the felt pots are supposed to be great for airation of the roots ,i used them with 2 of my Auto ultimates and they were huge autos

am watching your Freddys :)

1 person likes this

UPDATE WEEK 9

Hey all, everything going grand i chopped one of the StarRyders today she is lovely and smells amazing candy pineappley :)

Take alook she is covered in crystals :)

gallery_76799_6179_27884.jpg

I love This plant never lets me down :)

Will update the other 2 later, about 1 week left on the TD and 2 on the other StarRyder

Thanks for looking :)

7 people like this

Hi Styre, that last pic is stunning, hope she smokes as good as she looks. Get it in for Oct COTC.... :thumsup:

1 person likes this

Cheers shire :) Thanks

gorgeous looking plant, enter it our the DP photo contest too :-)

2 people like this

yo @@styer556

Look great bro, lovely chystally girls :)

atb hari

1 person likes this

gorgeous looking plant, enter it our the DP photo contest too :-)

Cheers Tony :) she smells amazing when you move her ,,,i have never smelled a better plant yet :)

yo @@styer556

Look great bro, lovely chystally girls :)

atb hari

Thanks Mad i love this plant :)

The Think Different has exploded in crystals as well pics soon she looks amazing as well :)

1 person likes this