Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styer556

StarRyder, Think Different, 2 Auto Ultimate

92 posts in this topic

Hey Kush bush ,no i dont know what the yellow leaves are about i gave no nutes ontill week 6 then i noticed the yellowing ,dont know if it not enough nutes or too much ,

the yellowing started all over at the same time not just from the bottom up ?

The StarRyder is a superb smoke ,taste, smell,high lovely :)

Good luck with them

1 person likes this

Hi styer, some really nice colas and healthy ladies you have there, n1 :)

Thinking of trying a few DP autos myself this coming winter. ... atb

Edited by shire
1 person likes this

The AutoUltimate looks pretty good, I wouldn't worry too much about yellowing leaves on autos during the final few weeks. On the other hand this variety can take strong feeds and she will be at her hungriest now so you may wish to nudge up the feed bit by bit. Good luck with the last bit, she should get fatter still.

Check out the Dutch Passion blog on Friday too, we have a customer review on this variety, who also got the lemon scents

1 person likes this

Hi styer, some really nice colas and healthy ladies you have there, n1 :)

Thinking of trying a few DP autos myself this coming winter. ... atb

Thanks shire :), you should give the StarRyders a go if you have not done so before ...and Think Different ,Auto BlueBerry ,Auto White Widow Could go on but ...lol

2 people like this

Thanks Tony ,will up feed today to 2 mill bloom and 1 mill fishmix see how i get on .. AU 1 is fattening up lovely in a 11 litre pot and AU 2 is bit behind the temps being lower for these 2 has made a huge difference

Will look the blog up now :)

WEEK 9 Auto Ultimates ....week 4 StarRyder Think Diferent

Here is alook at AU 1, i chopped it today a bud got broke off yesterday and i quick dried it :)

and it was very strong and not so bad taste wise but this is going to be a banging smoke :)

This picture is the lowest bud on the plant

gallery_76799_6179_9148.jpg

Look at the trichcomes on it :)

gallery_76799_6179_130273.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_100534.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_69700.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_63135.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_146567.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_43678.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_63135.jpg

This one of the best plants i have grown..... it is the 11 litre pot and i think 11 litres is the best pot for an auto

My Think Different is lovely also growing with no problems just gave it bio silicon last watering

gallery_76799_6179_154709.jpg

And here is the StarRyder

gallery_76799_6179_155473.jpg

Very green think i will just water tonight

The other Auto Ultimate has 2 weeks to go yet at least and it is looking lovely and the smell is amazing lemony

opps thoughts arer going astray .....getting really stoned now lol

this AU is 100 per c better than the other 3 i got 8 oz off.....heat had a lot to do with the grow ...temps are bang on now

i think i am rambeling now though ........... :rockon:

and my wife has gone mad cleaning up lol

Thanks for looking :)

5 people like this

The auto ultimate looks lovely mate! proper fat bud too. They are all looking nice and healthy.

1 person likes this

Ha ha @@styer556 that was a funny post.... could almost feel you falling apart there as the AO took hold of you!!! :smokin:

I have a few AO beans, and after what you just wrote I can't wait to pop them. Just gotta wait for my test grow to complete, then out comes the DP stuff.

I will be referring to this grow a lot when I grow mine, cheers Bro. Have a good 'un!

Teehee

1 person likes this

the AutoUltimate looks great for 9 weeks Sty, that should be provide plenty of winter stash for you, if it lasts that long :-)

1 person likes this

The auto ultimate looks lovely mate! proper fat bud too. They are all looking nice and healthy.

Thanks Kush ..proper fat bud for sure :)

1 person likes this

Ha ha @@styer556 that was a funny post.... could almost feel you falling apart there as the AO took hold of you!!! :smokin:

I have a few AO beans, and after what you just wrote I can't wait to pop them. Just gotta wait for my test grow to complete, then out comes the DP stuff.

I will be referring to this grow a lot when I grow mine, cheers Bro. Have a good 'un!

Teehee

Cheers Teehee ..i fell asleep on the couch afterwards lol

pop them beans Teehee.... in good hands and 600 watt light they will grow huge :)

the AutoUltimate looks great for 9 weeks Sty, that should be provide plenty of winter stash for you, if it lasts that long :-)

Cheers Tony ,,lol wont last that long at this rate am smoking like a Trooper :)

Great plant for 9 weeks though ..they like 24...to ..28 temps imo and i think i could have feed her more nutes but am well pleased :)

whoa that is one big bud great pics styer bet your well happy how it turned out :)

1 person likes this

whoa that is one big bud great pics styer bet your well happy how it turned out :)

yes indeed vapes am delighted :) ..there is some smell from her :)

1 person likes this

Just a quick update the StarRyder and the Think Different have started to thow out some lovely frosty buds

Here is the StarRyder

gallery_76799_6179_49757.jpg

And the Think Different

gallery_76799_6179_95286.jpg

I gave 1 mill bloom per litre last watering

Here is a look at the last Auto Ultimate its nearly done :)

gallery_76799_6179_147603.jpg

The flash has taken most of the brown pistuals out of the picture but there is some :)

gallery_76799_6179_53059.jpg

Thanks for looking ....you have to love these temps just perfect :)

3 people like this